Conor hasn't signed!!

Lots of Irish hate conor

He is a dirtbag and doesn't represent us imo

I admit many also like him
i think he represnt the lowest common denomintor to the rish or any country
i find him a tacky nouve rich cunt but money and shiny objects dont impress me so theres that
i worked with a irish guy who hated him he called him a knacker (sp?)

That's the difference between us
I do care about the sport and I don't want to see the belt held hostage

I admit due to a number of reasons, khabib wasn't active, that was his one big fault

Conor has proven to be a much worse champion

I care about the sport.. I love the sport.. But Dana allows too much all the time. Honestly a champ that almost never fights like Stipe or Khabib is NOT much different than Conor winning, and not defending for 1 year or so.. Still you have a line of people waiting around... Stipe may fight in March for example. And then what? Next March..

He had his faults, but he wasn't a pos like conor

He was also a warrior and had no quit

Obviously football isn't fighting, but roy had serious mental strength I respect that

Conor folds under pressure, while keane performs best when his side is down

That's true. I remember that Man United treble campaign. A match against Juventus in the Champions league which he took by the scruff of the neck. The 1996 FA cup final (people remember Cantona but Keane must have been man of the match. He was heads and shoulders above everyone else).

Many examples of him providing stability when his teammates might have felt pressure.

Connor is waiting ,then he will demand that this be for the Title .

I care about the sport.. I love the sport.. But Dana allows too much all the time. Honestly a champ that almost never fights like Stipe or Khabib is NOT much different than Conor winning, and not defending for 1 year or so.. Still you have a line of people waiting around... Stipe may fight in March for example. And then what? Next March..

Fair enough, but imo the sport can do with new blood

I was a Floyd fan, but glad he retired

With Khabib inactivity, it's better he also goes

I just feel the same with Conor

If he wants fun fights without titles once a year? That's cool

But I doubt he will be active if he is champion

I guess we will find out soon

That's true. I remember that Man United treble campaign. A match against Juventus in the Champions league which he took by the scruff of the neck. The 1996 FA cup final (people remember Cantona but Keane must have been man of the match. He was heads and shoulders above everyone else).

Many examples of him providing stability when his teammates might have felt pressure.

Put of likes brother

Yeah he was so important to us for a number of years

I was heartbroken when he walked out of the world cup

I know he is a fiery character and some of the blame is his, but it was gutting

I doubt France would let Zidane walk out

Canor doesn’t want Dustin or Gaethje.

He wants Diego in Dublin because it would be a cracker!

Back