Conor hasn't signed!!

He should come back. Lots of lost shergin incels here who need an elder abusing father figure

By your logic we should never hope for a rematch with Khabib as the last fight showed he is better

Conor hasn't proved he is better than nate diaz

He is hardly living the live and lol at not taking punishment

Floyd pinched the fucking head off him

Khabib is the best grappler ever at LW.. Dustin is tailor made for Conor.. So is Justin TBH..

They are 2 months apart brother LOL..

He isn't active and yet had more fights, so what's that say about Conor?

It might take a while, but at least khabib defends belts?

You just want conor as champ as your a fan boy. I admit I don't want him as I can't stand him

Now let's be honest. Do you think the division benefits having conor as champ? He will hold the belt hostage while fighting boxers or someone at 170

he ha a
Afraid to lose

Conor is past it

Lol at Cerrone, he was embarrasing

I'm not calling the fight fixed, but he had a clear attempt at the take down and he didn't even try to fight away from the clinch and got hit with shoulders

Donald chokes often in big fights and Conor is a fast starter

Conor is not afraid of Dustin, but he is afraid to lose, unless he gets maximum money

One more loss and he is finished as a real fighter

We will even pretend that cowboy was at his best coming off two wins and not losses. By the time he enters the octagon, it will have been a year since that 'fight'

Do you think conor with another year out is beneficial? You realise next year he is approaching his mid 30s?
he has aged like a mother fucker too looking haggerd as fuck i dont buy all these conor is jacked pics bullshit just looks like he got higher bodyfat and more water in his muscles

He isn't active and yet had more fights, so what's that say about Conor?

It might take a while, but at least khabib defends belts?

You just want conor as champ as your a fan boy. I admit I don't want him as I can't stand him

Now let's be honest. Do you think the division benefits having conor as champ? He will hold the belt hostage while fighting boxers or someone at 170

Don't care that much about the belt TBH.. Just want to see him fight.. But with Khabib out the belt is likely on the line.. If Conor wins it, and won't defend strip him.. We will see..

he ha a

he has aged like a mother fucker too looking haggerd as fuck i dont buy all these conor is jacked pics bullshit just looks like he got higher bodyfat and more water in his muscles

I'm telling you, he is getting found out next year

Might not be Dustin, but someone will beat him soon

He isn't living the life, it will catch him

Don't care that much about the belt TBH.. Just want to see him fight.. But with Khabib out the belt is likely on the line.. If Conor wins it, and won't defend strip him.. We will see..

That's the difference between us
I do care about the sport and I don't want to see the belt held hostage

I admit due to a number of reasons, khabib wasn't active, that was his one big fault

Conor has proven to be a much worse champion

He isn't living the life, it will catch him[/QUOT

He isn't living the life, it will catch him
for sure he isnt healthy and seems to have a shit load of demons he isnt like a floyd or marvin haggler keeping him self in top condition he scummbed to the sins of the flesh and nose he isnt the warrior race that king james banned

Fair enough. The man in your avy was hard as rock but wasn't clean either, was he?

He had his faults, but he wasn't a pos like conor

He was also a warrior and had no quit

Obviously football isn't fighting, but roy had serious mental strength I respect that

Conor folds under pressure, while keane performs best when his side is down

Back