Conor hasn't signed!!

yeah thats what makes me sad seeing as conor lives in my head rent free he wont give me the satisfaction of getting kod for my pleasure
tis a curel world :(

Haha you might get your wish

Fighting is a wonderful thing and hard to predict

How many predicted weidman to knock out silva?

Ruiz to knock out AJ?

Upsets happen

Haha you might get your wish

Fighting is a wonderful thing and hard to predict

How many predicted weidman to knock out silva?

Ruiz to knock out AJ?

Upsets happen
yes hahah this is true but until conor fights a non midget with good reach who doesnt fold like cerrone i dont see it happening but stranger things have happend

Dana White said yesterday that Conor hasn't signed yet and heard nothing of him.
Even Gaethje would be a possibility for McGregor according to Dana White.
Dana White is doubting if the fight takes place. When the reporter asked about Conrat in 2021 he said 'I don't know'.
Listen from 5:55

Even Dana White doesn't believe in Conrat anymore. People think that he will fight for the belt. Everyone that listens to this interview knows that won't happen.

Lol! Of course he hasn't signed! And the Conrat fanboys are getting excited for yet another fucking rumor based on social media posts...you guys just don't want to learn your lesson from the previous 25 precedents don't ya?

He was literally willing to fight Poirier for charity
Just because he said that on Instagram doesn't mean he's really willing to do it. LMFAO.

Hey mate, I'm literally willing to give 25 million to starving families. There, I said it on Sherdog, must be true then, right?

Last edited:
Conor wants to make sure Khabib is really retired first, if he is, 155 lbs, if he's not 170 lbs. Lol guy's such a diva now.
So you saying Conor is ducking Khabib over Usman and the other killers at WW? LOL

Problem here is I don't believe either of them, but more than likely just contract negotiations. Especially after khabib v Justin didn't come close to what Dana was expecting.

It's up to Dana to get it done.. Amazing people blame the fighters when deals go south.. He is the head cheese of all things UFC. If he can't get contracts signed to a fight sure to bring in well over 1 Mil buys, Dana should step down..

Problem here is I don't believe either of them, but more than likely just contract negotiations. Especially after khabib v Justin didn't come close to what Dana was expecting.

Probably.. Tons of time between now and Jan 23rd.. Dana and Conor do this dance on deals.. But Dana better get it done..

Conor is afraid

Of Dustin? No man he is NOT.. That is silly.. No fighter is ever in fear of a man they put to sleep with no issue... Not how it works.. He sure looked confident to me bum rushing across the cage and putting the lights of Cowboy out in less than 60 seconds.

Conor wants to make sure Khabib is really retired first, if he is, 155 lbs, if he's not 170 lbs. Lol guy's such a diva now.

True, it wouldnt surprise me at all.

I think he wants it for the belt.. As should Dustin.. Makes sense with Khabib retired..

he's busy fighting sexual assault charges, how can he fight Poirer too at the same time? give him a break guys, he wished Khabib a happy retirement what more do you want from him?

Of Dustin? No man he is NOT.. That is silly.. No fighter is ever in fear of a man they put to sleep with no issue... Not how it works.. He sure looked confident to me bum rushing across the cage and putting the lights of Cowboy out in less than 60 seconds.

Afraid to lose

Conor is past it

Lol at Cerrone, he was embarrasing

I'm not calling the fight fixed, but he had a clear attempt at the take down and he didn't even try to fight away from the clinch and got hit with shoulders

Donald chokes often in big fights and Conor is a fast starter

Conor is not afraid of Dustin, but he is afraid to lose, unless he gets maximum money

One more loss and he is finished as a real fighter

We will even pretend that cowboy was at his best coming off two wins and not losses. By the time he enters the octagon, it will have been a year since that 'fight'

Do you think conor with another year out is beneficial? You realise next year he is approaching his mid 30s?

Afraid to lose

Conor is past it

Lol at Cerrone, he was embarrasing

I'm not calling the fight fixed, but he had a clear attempt at the take down and he didn't even try to fight away from the clinch and got hit with shoulders

Donald chokes often in big fights and Conor is a fast starter

Conor is not afraid of Dustin, but he is afraid to lose, unless he gets maximum money

One more loss and he is finished as a real fighter

We will even pretend that cowboy was at his best coming off two wins and not losses. By the time he enters the octagon, it will have been a year since that 'fight'

Do you think conor with another year out is beneficial? You realise next year he is approaching his mid 30s?

He's 32 in his prime. He has NOT taken a lot of damage. Conor is just a better fighter than Dustin, and he will KO him again inside 2.. Little doubt in my mind. When Conor is on good fighters go to sleep fast..

Aldo
Dustin
Eddie
Cowboy..

You will see...

Conor most likely wants the belt now or he won't fight...

He's 32 in his prime. He has NOT taken a lot of damage. Conor is just a better fighter than Dustin, and he will KO him again inside 2.. Little doubt in my mind. When Conor is on good fighters go to sleep fast..

Aldo
Dustin
Eddie
Cowboy..

You will see...

By your logic we should never hope for a rematch with Khabib as the last fight showed he is better

Conor hasn't proved he is better than nate diaz

He is hardly living the life outside and lol at not taking punishment

Floyd punched the fucking head off him and left him with cte

Conor is finished, you will see soon. He is just maxing his value before he is out

Back