Conor hasn't signed!!

Conor vs. Pacquiao in a boxing match for the UFC lightweight championship.

Conor wants to make sure Khabib is really retired first, if he is, 155 lbs, if he's not 170 lbs. Lol guy's such a diva now.

LOL yeah imagine if Conor had the LW strap and Khabib said he was coming out of retirement. He'd either surrender it like GDR, or retire himself or go get arrested for kicking a fucking kid or something

Wouldn't be surprised if it is a LW title fight against Frankie. I think he should be the favorite against everybody at LW but he won't fight Gaethje or Fergusson. He may fight Dustin since he has alrewdy beaten him in the past. I think Fergusson might be the toughest fight for him among all. Maybe Chandler because of his wrestling but I am not sold on him.

Conor is afraid
he scard to ruin his brand the fact is he probaly beats most lw but he lacks the heart to dig deep when he isnt dominating somone wich
is why he shut his mouth after masvidal won the bmf belt
i think he might find it harder and harder to cut to lw then where does that leave him he wont beat the top at ww

Conor wants to make sure Khabib is really retired first, if he is, 155 lbs, if he's not 170 lbs. Lol guy's such a diva now.
Conor has been begging to fight khabib since a year before their first bout, in all honesty. He’s quite clearly absolutely obsessed with a rematch.

he scard to ruin his brand the fact is he probaly beats most lw but he lacks the heart to dig deep when he isnt dominating somone wich
is why he shut his mouth after masvidal won the bmf belt
i think he might find it harder and harder to cut to lw then where does that leave him he wont beat the top at ww

<mma4>

Hungers gone

He wants no piece of someone like jorge

Given history, this either means that the fight HAS already been signed, or that they are working together on 3-4 different options. My guess is that Conor wants one more run, in an attempt to replicate the excitement of his 145 run through the Alvarez fight.

I would also guess that they are trying to plan it out perfectly for the best possible payoff, with the least chance of derailing the thing.

yup but will happily take out somone like cerrone who didnt even try to fight back oh well i hope not but i just dont see many of the current lw beating him

Conor is still elite, but when the hunger goes it gets tough

Floyd and manny lived the life and trained hungry. Tbf conor puts the work in during camp, but between fights he is not fully living the life

He is 33 next year and does not have long left

If he fights until he is 34-35? I believe he will be brutally knocked out

As good as he is at striking, he is always there to be hit

Conor is still elite, but when the hunger goes it gets tough

Floyd and manny lived the life and trained hungry. Tbf conor puts the work in during camp, but between fights he is not fully living the life

He is 33 next year and does not have long left

If he fights until he is 34-35? I believe he will be brutally knocked out

As good as he is at striking, he is always there to be hit
yup he made alot of money fair play but the hunger gone he was a flash in the pan he isnt going to be taking on younger more hungry versions of himself and winning he has amazing timing and speed but once that goes he isnt going to out grit other fighters
would be nice to see him knocked out but i doubt he would fight somone that poses that risk these days

yup he made alot of money fair play but the hunger gone he was a flash in the pan he isnt going to be taking on younger more hungry versions of himself and winning he has amazing timing and speed but once that goes he isnt going to out grit other fighters
would be nice to see him knocked out but i doubt he would fight somone that poses that risk these days

He will pick his match ups, but when the timing and reflexes go, he will get sparked

It happens every striker that goes on too long

Conor will 100% be knocked out within 2 years, but he is likely smart enough to fight one more year and get out

He will pick his match ups, but when the timing and reflexes go, he will get sparked

It happens every striker that goes on too long

Conor will 100% be knocked out within 2 years, but he is likely smart enough to fight one more year and get out

yeah thats what makes me sad seeing as conor lives in my head rent free he wont give me the satisfaction of getting kod for my pleasure
tis a curel world :(

Back