Conor hasn't signed!!

TheWave111

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dana White said yesterday that Conor hasn't signed yet and heard nothing of him.
Even Gaethje would be a possibility for McGregor according to Dana White.
Dana White is doubting if the fight takes place. When the reporter asked about Conrat in 2021 he said 'I don't know'.
Listen from 5:55

Even Dana White doesn't believe in Conrat anymore. People think that he will fight for the belt. Everyone that listens to this interview knows that won't happen.

Umm, Conor doesn't want a real fight these days, proved by him choosing washed up guys like Cowboy, Diego, and Frankie. Iit's ridiculous at this point.

This is just standard negotiation tactics by Dayna. It means absolutely nuttin

Umm, Conor doesn't want a real fight these days, proved by him choosing washed up guys like Cowboy, Diego, and Frankie. Iit's ridiculous at this point.
He was literally willing to fight Poirier for charity

conor vs manny pacquiao for the goat of boxing after all
At this point I'd rather see this than McGregor in an MMA fight. I don't want to see McGregor show up and say he's had the best camp ever just to turn around and use every excuse if he loses.

And if he wins I don't want him forcing the world to wait and salivate for his next fight.

Just retire FFS.

At this point I'd rather see this than McGregor in an MMA fight. I don't want to see McGregor show up and say he's had the best camp ever just to turn around and use every excuse if he loses.

And if he wins I don't want him forcing the world to wait and salivate for his next fight.

Just retire FFS.
with khabib gone he wont retire anytime soon,he just going to cherry pick fights that brings the most attention to his brand with the hope to win some

Back