Conor hanging out with trashbags and Dublin scum in the dirty streets of Ireland.

Conor does not seem to be handling his fame and fortune well. In fact he seems to be on a collision course with the kind of meltdown we've witnessed with many other athletes, actors, rockstars and those who have gotten too much too fast.

I don't like the man much at all but he's good for the sport. It's my hope that, after a brutal defeat by Khabib, Conor will snap out of it and pull himself together. Maybe even continue to compete at the highest level...not because he needs to but because he chooses to. But who knows? Some people never recovery from success. Once some lose that fire and drive due to living soft, it's all over.
lol shut up you incel loser

you must be a beta male cuck if you think u gotta be with ur wife 24/24
Yeah it's really impressive to see a superstar athlete getting drunk and pulling dumpy chicks while he should be training and makes excuses skimping out on his media obligations.

I doubt he even shows.

Melvin Guillard’s most recent video is WAY better than this boring crap.

Walking around on his tippy toes and still shorter than every dude in the video.{<jordan}

Yeah it's really impressive to see a superstar athlete getting drunk and pulling dumpy chicks while he should be training and makes excuses skimping out on his media obligations.

I doubt he even shows.
he trains all day long, you dumb retard a short video of him having fun at night doesn't mean he doesn't train

He looks beyond fucked up in that video,Khabib gonna dust the coke off his head.
cIyWwOZ.gif

Says the week old white belt?

Already planning your escape route when Conor gets destroyed I see.
Conor is gonna win easily, khabib ain't got shit lol if you think he gonna be able to close the distance you're a retard

Can please anyone tell if this is a old video?

If not, the Khabib win coefficient will drop further from 1.5 to 1.4 at least.

americans shit in the street like indians now and ur talking shit about ireland? lolol

That’s who he is and where he comes from, you cannot actually believe Conor has the intellect to improve himself as a person, to actually do something good and positive with all his money, do you?

You can take bum heart off welfare

but you can't take welfare out of the bum heart

The proof has Connors fans shook with the truth.

Khabib gonna destroy him

Back