Conor hanging out with trashbags and Dublin scum in the dirty streets of Ireland.

Damn Conor. Fking up. How can you pull this crap during camp?

Khabib is going to kill this guy.

Training hard every day living clean while this drunk is pulling 5's off the street.

Khabib is going to kill this guy.

Training hard every day living clean while this drunk is pulling 5's off the street.
Conor fans are desperately clinging to their punchers chance.
iu

Last edited:
No time for media guys

Training 24/7 because he's taking this fight so seriously

lots homeless people. also they are very soft on immigration, so lots of people escaping the wartorn shitholes of the world.

50% of the dublin population at any given time is american tourists "visiting their ancestral homeland"
Receive a like from Sean O’Connor from California.

Chick in the video is some short sausage. Couldn't look anything less like Dee. I thought that that was pre diet Snooki.

Disgusting. Where's Dee? Dude better get real serious soon because khabib is waiting. Looks a bit under the influence too and I don't mean alcohol.

you must be a beta male cuck if you think u gotta be with ur wife 24/24

Disgusting. Where's Dee? Dude better get real serious soon because khabib is waiting. Looks a bit under the influence too and I don't mean alcohol.

what would happen if sherbros just posted this video on danas twitter en masse? has sherdog ever united for a social media flashmob?

Godamn if Connie is that short,how short is Floyd?!?

Back