Conor hanging out with trashbags and Dublin scum in the dirty streets of Ireland.

that's not dee lol and that's a fact

probably some hooker he picked up. can't blame I would do the same in his position
so you'd be banging hookers while your long time faithful girlfriend is at home taking care or your son.. Nice

Disgusting. Where's Dee? Dude better get real serious soon because khabib is waiting. Looks a bit under the influence too and I don't mean alcohol.

What’s disgusting about that, you fucking asshat?!

conor and dee are much closer in height

Dee-Devlin-and-Conor-McGregor.jpg
that conor fanboy in the back checking out his ass. I bet he sherdogs

that's not dee lol and that's a fact

probably some hooker he picked up. can't blame I would do the same in his position
Hey nobody likes fucking the same chick forever. If you gotta bring in a couple of hoes to stay happy, it is what it is lol. He brings in the cash so Dee can’t say shit.

Dee and Conor's kid at home are wondering the same thing.
You’re AV is of a guy that beat his wife in front of their child, and is in serious trouble with the US government.
Khabib makes videos of him picking on the homeless and laughs while he does it. Then posts it because it’s funny
Why do I bother, you’re just a dick

Conor either gives no fucks about Khabib or he's going to get murdered in the cage. Also he's smaller than everyone there except the hooker.

Sherdog decides.

so you'd be banging hookers while your long time faithful girlfriend is at home taking care or your son.. Nice
Bruh let the man have fun. If he wants to smash a couple of side chicks let him. He’s made too much money to not spend a couple on shit he’s prob dreamed about before he ever met Dee. Making $150m and banging hookers is something we’d all dream about at 15, 16 lol.

You’re AV is of a guy that beat his wife in front of their child, and is in serious trouble with the US government.
Khabib makes videos of him picking on the homeless and laughs while he does it. Then posts it because it’s funny
Why do I bother, you’re just a dick

Child we all know you are on Conor's payroll. Why else would you be taking this so personally? LMAO

Conor looking fit and loose. No wonder TS is panicking making this thread when Khabib is about to become his newest side chick.

Conor looking fit and loose. No wonder TS is panicking making this thread.

Haha nobody panicking here. Conor is just enjoying life right here, because he knowa his days are numbered when Khabib gets his hands on em.

10% chance the main event at 229 is Khabib vs Pettis.

The woman with Conor was simply offering to help an inebriated athlete to his quarters for the night. She made sure he was safe in his hotel room and then left.

Back