Conor hanging out with trashbags and Dublin scum in the dirty streets of Ireland.

Conrad triggers khabib-incels so much lmao.
Let the man be a man, that thot wouldn't fuck you either way

Haha nobody panicking here. Conor is just enjoying life right here, because he knowa his days are numbered when Khabib gets his hands on em.

Just like he was enjoying life before this fight, am I right?

Screen-Shot-2016-03-23-at-10.06.00.png

Don't touch the ice, that's for Chad.

ConorPAddyLaugh.jpg

And chad's been on ice since getting iced ever since. Khabib's next.

Yep right, it’s Dee’s fault. Now seriously, I know that we have this video but there are also 20k threads per day on Sherdog reminding us how good Conor looks and uploading IG pictures of him, so I don’t know what to make of this

I'm more surprised that TS, someone who doesn't like Conor McGregor, found a three day old video of him with 700 views on some very obscure YouTube channel.

Conor does not seem to be handling his fame and fortune well. In fact he seems to be on a collision course with the kind of meltdown we've witnessed with many other athletes, actors, rockstars and those who have gotten too much too fast.

I don't like the man much at all but he's good for the sport. It's my hope that, after a brutal defeat by Khabib, Conor will snap out of it and pull himself together. Maybe even continue to compete at the highest level...not because he needs to but because he chooses to. But who knows? Some people never recover from success. Once some lose that fire and drive due to living soft, it's all over.

Last edited:
Conor won't be doing any Press conference for this fight and wants UFC to pull him out so that he doesn't look like a duck. That's his plan. He wants more time for Khabib.

Disgusting. Where's Dee? Dude better get real serious soon because khabib is waiting. Looks a bit under the influence too and I don't mean alcohol.

If you think that’s dirty, you should check out sanfransico or la cali . Place is literally a shit hole

Conor does not seem to be handling his fame and fortune well. In fact he seems to be on a collision course with the kind of meltdown we've witnessed with many other athletes, actors, rockstars and those who have gotten too much too fast.

I don't like the man much at all but he's good for the sport. It's my hope that, after a brutal defeat by Khabib, Conor will snap out of it and pull himself together. Maybe even continue to compete at the highest level...not because he needs to but because he chooses to. But who knows? Some people never recovery from success. Once some lose that fire and drive due to living soft, it's all over.

bvu8h9ecmaaabju.0.jpg

Since day one.

Bu bu but he is trainning super hard amd has no time for media.

And LOL at that hooker with him, guess he'll be taking Dee on another shopping spree soon.

Conor and his fans always bringing the lulz

Damn the guys in bad shape. No wonder he doesn't want to talk to the media until the fight happens.

He looks the towns little guy whos always drunk

Disgusting. Where's Dee? Dude better get real serious soon because khabib is waiting. Looks a bit under the influence too and I don't mean alcohol.

It's disgusting to talk to people? I find your snobbery much more disgusting.

Back