Conor hanging out with trashbags and Dublin scum in the dirty streets of Ireland.

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Disgusting. Where's Dee? Dude better get real serious soon because khabib is waiting. Looks a bit under the influence too and I don't mean alcohol.

SpotlessImpracticalBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gif

Dee? You mean that isn't her in the video with him? That's her I believe.

extreme small man body language, a millionaire acting like every other tanked up retard you'd see on a night out

Last edited:
What else is there in Ireland?

Lol at the moron in back of Conor trying to get a selfie.

Man some people are desperate.

Yeah and he has no time for media because he's taking khabib seriously.

I get the impression the fight wont happen. He doesnt want it. Khabib is putting in real work and Conor is undisciplined with his body and mind.

That said, Dublin looks like a nice city from that small segment.

What else is there in Ireland?

lots homeless people. also they are very soft on immigration, so lots of people escaping the wartorn shitholes of the world.

50% of the dublin population at any given time is american tourists "visiting their ancestral homeland"

Damn... Conor sloppy as fuck...

Can't control his liquor and doesn't understand how to cheat on Dee discretely...

Hold this Conor...
iFYeSMi.gif

I get the impression the fight wont happen. He doesnt want it. Khabib is putting in real work and Conor is undisciplined with his body and mind.

That said, Dublin looks like a nice city from that small segment.

Same here bro.

that's not dee lol and that's a fact

probably some hooker he picked up. can't blame I would do the same in his position

Back