Conor doing press conference in Moscow on 24th

Yeah, ethnic Russians are now gargling Ferguson's nutsack. They are known to treat their own athletes like shit and throw them under the bus the moment they lose, throwing Conor under the bus would be much easier. Ferguson is their "national hero" these days, the "last hope of the Russian people".

Russian MMA fans are the biggest cancer in MMA community. They are utterly butt-blasted that their country is being represented by a "subhuman churka" (that's how they call Khabib) in MMA while the ethnic Russians themselves have failed to produce a MMA fighter of note in the post-Fedor generation.

And if you tell Russians that Fedor was actually Ukrainian, the resulting butt-blast would be enough to send their asses to orbit.
I'm an ethnic Russian and none of this applies to me.
Odd, I thought you were a cool poster and suddenly you unload such a pile of bollocks.
Sad. :(

I am familiar with ethnic Russians first hand, I speak with them daily in Germany. I also have enough brain cells to use google translate and sometimes visit the Russian imageboard to see what they think about Khabib and MMA in general. From what I have read, Russians are the biggest trash in MMA community.
Does it matter what some racist scrubs on a message board say?

Khabib is #1 on Forbes Russia and #1 on instagram. The nation has embraced him and the Poirier fight was viewed by 25 million Russians which is absolutely massive. He is now being funded by Kadyrov and Putin.

Last edited:
He can do all the conferences he wants, the champion is not going to fight someone who has not won a fight in 2+ years and was recently choked the fuck out by the said champ. However, I'm sure all the ethnic Russians will appreciate their hero. After all, most ethnic Russian MMA fans rooted for Conor when he fought Khabib.
Gsp hasn't won a fight in 2 years and khabib is begging him

Yeah, ethnic Russians are now gargling Ferguson's nutsack. They are known to treat their own athletes like shit and throw them under the bus the moment they lose, throwing Conor under the bus would be much easier. Ferguson is their "national hero" these days, the "last hope of the Russian people".

Russian MMA fans are the biggest cancer in MMA community. They are utterly butt-blasted that their country is being represented by a "subhuman churka" (that's how they call Khabib) in MMA while the ethnic Russians themselves have failed to produce a MMA fighter of note in the post-Fedor generation.

And if you tell Russians that Fedor was actually Ukrainian, the resulting butt-blast would be enough to send their asses to orbit.
Are you real? Go to any more popular Russian MMA forum and you will see that the majority of the peeps are supporting Conor.

[QUOTE="Hotora86, post: 156010399, member: 230796"
Odd, I thought you were a cool poster [/QUOTE]

<{1-17}>

all the haters, get ready... put it on the calendar

it about selling proper 12 people come on
That's what i'm expecting. Unless it's a official ufc related event highly doubt anything fight related is going to be announced. Just expecting more globalizing of his whiskey.

I am familiar with ethnic Russians first hand, I speak with them daily in Germany. I also have enough brain cells to use google translate and sometimes visit the Russian imageboard to see what they think about Khabib and MMA in general. From what I have read, Russians are the biggest trash in MMA community.
<Huh2><escalate99>

Racist much?

Does it matter what some racist scrubs on a message board say?

Khabib is #1 on Forbes Russia and #1 on instagram. The nation has embraced him and the Poirier fight was viewed by 25 million Russians which is absolutely massive. He is now being funded by Kadyrov and Putin.
Khabib is only a small part of the problem. The real problem is Russians parasitizing on the achievements of ethnic minorities (look at the composition of Russian national wrestling team, for example) and then treating the said ethnic minorities like shit. The discrimination against North Caucasus minorities in Russia is real and much worse than the "discrimination" against people of color in the US, especially since the notion of political correctness is viewed as a joke in Russia.

Ethnic Russians might have embraced Khabib now since he's now a global star, but they will "unembrace" him just as quickly if he loses, just like they treat most of their other athletes in a typical Russian fashion: you're only "Russian" for as long as you keep winning, but once you start losing - you're ethnic minority X.

I am glad that Khabib has become a global star and no longer has to rely on Russians for support. He has a huge chunk of the Muslim world supporting him.

<Huh2><escalate99>

Racist much?
You have no idea how funny this sounds coming from a Russian. I don't discriminate against ethnic minorities, unlike your countrymen.

proper 12 and why not, try to force a rematch

remember hes good at selling fights

Gsp hasn't won a fight in 2 years and khabib is begging him

You can't compare a apple to a raisin GSP is legend Conor was a guy red carpeted walked to two belts he didn't have the spine to defend, all GSP did was defend his belt...

You can't compare a apple to a raisin GSP is legend Conor was a guy red carpeted walked to two belts he didn't have the spine to defend, all GSP did was defend his belt...
Well his WW belt at least. Was terrified of fighting the elite at 185.

Ethnic Russians, or rather, ethnic Russians who are racist.

Khabib is only a small part of the problem. The real problem is Russians parasitizing on the achievements of ethnic minorities (look at the composition of Russian national wrestling team, for example) and then treating the said ethnic minorities like shit. The discrimination against North Caucasus minorities in Russia is real and much worse than the "discrimination" against people of color in the US, especially since the notion of political correctness is viewed as a joke in Russia.

Ethnic Russians might have embraced Khabib now since he's now a global star, but they will "unembrace" him just as quickly if he loses, just like they treat most of their other athletes in a typical Russian fashion: you're only "Russian" for as long as you keep winning, but once you start losing - you're ethnic minority X.

I am glad that Khabib has become a global star and no longer has to rely on Russians for support. He has a huge chunk of the Muslim world supporting him.

You have no idea how funny this sounds coming from a Russian. I don't discriminate against ethnic minorities, unlike your countrymen.
Are you ever been to Russia, to stay there for more than a week? If no, you should be ashamed of yourself posting this mad shit

For what? Why?
Who even cares about this guy anymore?

Edit: so I was reading its about promoting Proper 12. Fun proper 12 fact, after this year with the punching of the old man and the recent allegations this month a large number of bars (the one I work at included) have been trying to actively get rid of their proper 12 stock due to bad sales numbers and the negative connotations from its spokesman. Liquor reps who I have spoken with are saying most places won’t re-up on their orders and are pushing cheap shots of it to get rid of their last stock.
Just something I’ve noticed recently working in the booze biz.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Hotora86, post: 156010399, member: 230796"
Odd, I thought you were a cool poster

<{1-17}>
I mean, he's a Conor hater, at least, right? :p

Back