Conor doing press conference in Moscow on 24th

Khabib is an ethnic Avar. This thread is absolutely embaressing and riddled with insanity though. It's funny how people are saying Russians only support winners, yet Khabib himself only claims to "represent" Russia when it suits him, in order to "gain some fans." Other wise, you are absolutely correct that Khabib never has actually ever SHOWN that he represents Russia. Khabib really is just pandering to Russians to try and "grow his fanbase." Most Russians see through it.
The other bit of absolute insanity in this thread is the questionable Khabib nuthuggers trying to act like Russia is some terribly racist country. The lengths they are going to, to paint Russia in a negative light, hust because Russians don't like their hero Khabib, and love Conor, is absolutely maddening, and very telling. Talk about petty butt soreness. They have a right to not like Khabib. It's their personal choice. Who are you to regulate who people can cheer for? I'm sensing a theme here (which other group is always trying to control peoples opinions, choices, and demonize different viewpoints? It rhymes with mineral. It's no suprise these are who Khabib's fans consists of). Why would Russians (majority Christians) support a muslim who tries to shove Islam down their throats? It's the right of the Russians to practise their freedom of religion, and to utilise their freedom to support who ever they want to. Politically correctness does not exist in Russia. To attach "racism" to it, is liberal insanity. You can never be racist against a religion (other wise people in the west are racist against Christians). They simply dont like Khabib because of his toxic and cancerous ideology. Daghestan and chechnya have waged war on Russia countless times, committing terrible acts against Russians. Why would Russians support that? And many in Russia simply dont like that Khabib is a wrestler who fights on the ground. You have to remember, boxing is huge in Russia. Russia has now developed into 1 of the best boxing nations on earth (along with Cuba, and Ireland on a pound for pound scale) In Russia, Olympics, Boxing, and Wrestling reign supreme, and attract all the talents, and admiration from fans. Which is also why many Russians love Conor. They love boxing so they love Conor, the "best boxer in the UFC." They love to see Conor knock people out. They love the brashness. Russians are a badass people who dont take shit from anyone. They can relate to Conor. I would also like to see an official source on Khabib being a so-called "global star." How come his PPV numbers have yet to be released? Its because Khabib is not the star hes being made out to be. He wouldnt even be the fan-favorite over Conor in Russia. The only places where you will see people cheer for Khabib over Conor is in daghestan and chechnya lol. I doubt people in the middle east even know who Khabib is, or even care with everything going on currently

I have never met Slavic russians but I know enough to see that you sound exactly like one lol. And by the way Yes khabib or his dad did use the Russian flag at times.

Hes selling whiskey, not a fight. proper 12 just got released in russia.

191021015920731889.jpg

Just announcing that proper 12 will finally be sold in Russia

Well his WW belt at least. Was terrified of fighting the elite at 185.

He was respectful enough to the sport and division to relinquish the belt so others could fight, unlike Conor who held the belt hostage and log jammed the division avoiding defending...

Hopefully it'll be from Lubyanka basement

I learned this by reading Russian imageboards, but it makes sense considering how racist and xenophobic Russians are.

Imgboards known for being plagued by furry lovers, asocials, loners, incels and haters are a proven fountain of wisdom and knowledge

Last edited:
So you were born in Russia and yet you deny the well known fact that Russians heavily discriminate against North Caucasus minorities? Then you are a simple liar trying to cover your own ass, nothing more.
This person is completely out of hand and should be warned ASAP for spreading hatred. I don't feel need to explain anything to you. Russia is 150 million multicultural country. With very long history. Now go figure.

Conor is retired and is just rubbing on everyone's face exactly that.

whoever attends that press conference, must really hate themselves deep down.

Yeah, ethnic Russians are now gargling Ferguson's nutsack. They are known to treat their own athletes like shit and throw them under the bus the moment they lose, throwing Conor under the bus would be much easier. Ferguson is their "national hero" these days, the "last hope of the Russian people".

Russian MMA fans are the biggest cancer in MMA community. They are utterly butt-blasted that their country is being represented by a "subhuman churka" (that's how they call Khabib) in MMA while the ethnic Russians themselves have failed to produce a MMA fighter of note in the post-Fedor generation.

And if you tell Russians that Fedor was actually Ukrainian, the resulting butt-blast would be enough to send their asses to orbit.
Holy overreaction Batman

Khabib has a bad rep among Russians not because he’s from Caucasus but from his hypocrisy about rap concerts, theater in Dagestan and such.

MY FOOT WAS A BALOON.. I'LL KNOCK HIM OUT INSIDE ONE ROUND MARK ME WORDS

Holy overreaction Batman

Khabib has a bad rep among Russians not because he’s from Caucasus but from his hypocrisy about rap concerts, theater in Dagestan and such.
How is he a hypocrite for calling out the degenerate filth that is rap?

Holy overreaction Batman

And yet Orthdox christians will happily storm a theater and try to burn it because of a 'blashphemous' movie lol. They hate Khabib for his opinions but behave the same way.

Back