Conor doing press conference in Moscow on 24th

Are you ever been to Russia, to stay there for more than a week? If no, you should be ashamed of yourself posting this mad shit
Russians discriminating against North Caucasus minorities is "mad shit"? I interact with Russians daily, I am familiar with their MMA community first hand. You don't know shit.

Khabib is not your average Dagestani looking for menial job in Moscow. He's an athlete, he wins, he's a star and for that only he's always going to have more respect than most from white russians. Sure he's going to have haters but I think Molly whoopery made a point in one of his videos talking about the double standards of slavic russians. They hate non white russians unless they win at sports. At the end of the day Khabib considers himself russian and I am sure many of his fellow citizens consider him one as well.

And yes it's comon knowldege that Neo Nazi groups have a lot of power in Russia, and they often go on beating spree, chasing ouzbeks, tadjiks, dagestanis in buses, trains. Beating them badly, sometimes to death. I am not sure how bad it is now but couple of years ago it was definitely a comon thing.

Does Khabib really represent Russia? Never seen him with Russian flag, not a single Russian in his corner when he fights or when he travels. It's actually surprising that ethnic Russians support him at all. He is probably considering himself Turkish or independent Dagestan, just not saying it in public.

Most of the ethnic Russian MMA fans don't support Conor, they hate Khabib, so they support all Khabib's opponents. That's true

Russians discriminating against North Caucasus minorities is "mad shit"? I interact with Russians daily, I am familiar with their MMA community first hand. You don't know shit.
I was born there. And know a lot. Stop confusing people here with your made-up facts

I was born there. And know a lot. Stop confusing people here with your made-up facts
So you were born in Russia and yet you deny the well known fact that Russians heavily discriminate against North Caucasus minorities? Then you are a simple liar trying to cover your own ass, nothing more.

Does Khabib really represent Russia? Never seen him with Russian flag, not a single Russian in his corner when he fights or when he travels. It's actually surprising that ethnic Russians support him at all. He is probably considering himself Turkish or independent Dagestan, just not saying it in public.

He considers himself Russian and has stated it many times already. On his belt he wanted the russian flag, not dagestani.

Most of the ethnic Russian MMA fans don't support Conor, they hate Khabib, so they support all Khabib's opponents. That's true
Yep, this is precisely how it is. The biggest Khabib haters are in fact Russian. I was surprised when I learned this by reading Russian imageboards, but it makes sense considering how racist and xenophobic Russians are.

So you were born in Russia and yet you deny the well known fact that Russians heavily discriminate against North Caucasus minorities? Then you are a simple liar trying to cover your own ass, nothing more.
Are you saying all Ethnic Russians hate North Caucasus minorities?

They are utterly butt-blasted that their country is being represented by a "subhuman churka" (that's how they call Khabib) in MMA while the ethnic Russians themselves have failed to produce a MMA fighter of note in the post-Fedor generation.

Someone of the turkic origin???

Tony Ferguson is getting strong-armed out of his Title Bout. LOL

I would be surprised if Nurmagomedov VS Ferguson is ever made, and both fighters make it to the Octagon. It appears as if McGregor and St Pierre are the fights that are being negotiated, and pushed in the mainstream media.

Are you saying all Ethnic Russians hate North Caucasus minorities?
I am saying that anyone who denies the discrimination is a liar or has no clue what he's talking about (in which case he's a liar as well, since he claims to have been born in Russia).

Khabib is an ethnic Avar. This thread is absolutely embaressing and riddled with insanity though. It's funny how people are saying Russians only support winners, yet Khabib himself only claims to "represent" Russia when it suits him, in order to "gain some fans." Other wise, you are absolutely correct that Khabib never has actually ever SHOWN that he represents Russia. Khabib really is just pandering to Russians to try and "grow his fanbase." Most Russians see through it.
The other bit of absolute insanity in this thread is the questionable Khabib nuthuggers trying to act like Russia is some terribly racist country. The lengths they are going to, to paint Russia in a negative light, hust because Russians don't like their hero Khabib, and love Conor, is absolutely maddening, and very telling. Talk about petty butt soreness. They have a right to not like Khabib. It's their personal choice. Who are you to regulate who people can cheer for? I'm sensing a theme here (which other group is always trying to control peoples opinions, choices, and demonize different viewpoints? It rhymes with mineral. It's no suprise these are who Khabib's fans consists of). Why would Russians (majority Christians) support a muslim who tries to shove Islam down their throats? It's the right of the Russians to practise their freedom of religion, and to utilise their freedom to support who ever they want to. Politically correctness does not exist in Russia. To attach "racism" to it, is liberal insanity. You can never be racist against a religion (other wise people in the west are racist against Christians). They simply dont like Khabib because of his toxic and cancerous ideology. Daghestan and chechnya have waged war on Russia countless times, committing terrible acts against Russians. Why would Russians support that? And many in Russia simply dont like that Khabib is a wrestler who fights on the ground. You have to remember, boxing is huge in Russia. Russia has now developed into 1 of the best boxing nations on earth (along with Cuba, and Ireland on a pound for pound scale) In Russia, Olympics, Boxing, and Wrestling reign supreme, and attract all the talents, and admiration from fans. Which is also why many Russians love Conor. They love boxing so they love Conor, the "best boxer in the UFC." They love to see Conor knock people out. They love the brashness. Russians are a badass people who dont take shit from anyone. They can relate to Conor. I would also like to see an official source on Khabib being a so-called "global star." How come his PPV numbers have yet to be released? Its because Khabib is not the star hes being made out to be. He wouldnt even be the fan-favorite over Conor in Russia. The only places where you will see people cheer for Khabib over Conor is in daghestan and chechnya lol. I doubt people in the middle east even know who Khabib is, or even care with everything going on currently

Conor isn’t getting that rematch, he no longer does “what the fook he wants” anymore, give it up neckbeards Conor is no longer the man.

Khabib is an ethnic Avar. This thread is absolutely embaressing and riddled with insanity though. It's funny how people are saying Russians only support winners, yet Khabib himself only claims to "represent" Russia when it suits him, in order to "gain some fans." Other wise, you are absolutely correct that Khabib never has actually ever SHOWN that he represents Russia. Khabib really is just pandering to Russians to try and "grow his fanbase." Most Russians see through it.
The other bit of absolute insanity in this thread is the questionable Khabib nuthuggers trying to act like Russia is some terribly racist country. The lengths they are going to, to paint Russia in a negative light, hust because Russians don't like their hero Khabib, and love Conor, is absolutely maddening, and very telling. Talk about petty butt soreness. They have a right to not like Khabib. It's their personal choice. Who are you to regulate who people can cheer for? I'm sensing a theme here (which other group is always trying to control peoples opinions, choices, and demonize different viewpoints? It rhymes with mineral. It's no suprise these are who Khabib's fans consists of). Why would Russians (majority Christians) support a muslim who tries to shove Islam down their throats? It's the right of the Russians to practise their freedom of religion, and to utilise their freedom to support who ever they want to. Politically correctness does not exist in Russia. To attach "racism" to it, is liberal insanity. You can never be racist against a religion (other wise people in the west are racist against Christians). They simply dont like Khabib because of his toxic and cancerous ideology. Daghestan and chechnya have waged war on Russia countless times, committing terrible acts against Russians. Why would Russians support that? And many in Russia simply dont like that Khabib is a wrestler who fights on the ground. You have to remember, boxing is huge in Russia. Russia has now developed into 1 of the best boxing nations on earth (along with Cuba, and Ireland on a pound for pound scale) In Russia, Olympics, Boxing, and Wrestling reign supreme, and attract all the talents, and admiration from fans. Which is also why many Russians love Conor. They love boxing so they love Conor, the "best boxer in the UFC." They love to see Conor knock people out. They love the brashness. Russians are a badass people who dont take shit from anyone. They can relate to Conor. I would also like to see an official source on Khabib being a so-called "global star." How come his PPV numbers have yet to be released? Its because Khabib is not the star hes being made out to be. He wouldnt even be the fan-favorite over Conor in Russia. The only places where you will see people cheer for Khabib over Conor is in daghestan and chechnya lol. I doubt people in the middle east even know who Khabib is, or even care with everything going on currently

a wild Asshurt slav appears

Russians are a badass people
<{you!}>
Is that why the Caucasus people dominate Russian combat sports? lmao

the average slav is laying in a ditch somewhere with Vodka in hand, his daughter is whoring herself in Bahrain, and his son is glued to his monitor playing CSGO.

'badass people' lmao

Last edited:
The perfect representation of the trash I was talking about earlier. I don't even need to add anything, this is like an admission of guilt.

Back