Conor doing press conference in Moscow on 24th

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://tass.ru/sport/7024599

Khabib vs Conor 2 in Moscow with Putin, Trump and bunch of oligarchs in the crowd.

EGTLHHbVAAAzk6A

No extradition treaty with Ireland i take it

https://tass.ru/sport/7024599

Khabib vs Conor 2 in Moscow with Putin, Trump and bunch of oligarchs in the crowd.

EGTLHHbVAAAzk6A
He can do all the conferences he wants, the champion is not going to fight someone who has not won a fight in 2+ years and was recently choked the fuck out by the said champ. However, I'm sure all the ethnic Russians will appreciate their hero. After all, most ethnic Russian MMA fans rooted for Conor when he fought Khabib.

He wants to mandrama his way into a Title Shot again

but why?

It really does look like Conor will never win an MMA contest again because he's not willing to try, he just wants to skip to the front of the queue, pray for a left hand from god and label himself the best once again if he wins. I hate this guy.

He will promote Proper 12 and that's it

After all, most ethnic Russian MMA fans rooted for Conor when he fought Khabib.

Highly debatable.

All of my (ethnic) Russian friends rooted for Khabib.

He will promote Proper 12 and that's it
Hes selling whiskey, not a fight.
Cool story but that's not what the OP is about, if he wanted to discuss Proper 12 he would've included something from the article instead of purposefully misleading people by redirecting the narrative. The discussion is going to be about Khabib vs Conor 2 no matter how much you try to prevent it.

Last edited:
He'll be lucky to make it out of there alive.

It certainly has nothing to do with confirming a Khabib rematch, but I bet he does some rematch begging that Khabib will later shut down.

Cool story but that's not what the OP is about, if he wanted to discuss Proper 12 he would've included something from the article instead of purposefully misleading people by redirecting the narrative. The discussion is going to be about Khabib vs Conor 2 no matter how much you try to prevent it.

Cool story but he can talk about whatever he wants, he's not getting a rematch for the foreseeable future if ever, no matter how much you try and prevent it.

He is at Khabib's mercy and delusional if he thinks otherwise.

Last edited:
If that poll was taken now it would be about 99% in Khabibs favor.
Yeah, ethnic Russians are now gargling Ferguson's nutsack. They are known to treat their own athletes like shit and throw them under the bus the moment they lose, throwing Conor under the bus would be much easier. Ferguson is their "national hero" these days, the "last hope of the Russian people".

Russian MMA fans are the biggest cancer in MMA community. They are utterly butt-blasted that their country is being represented by a "subhuman churka" (that's how they call Khabib) in MMA while the ethnic Russians themselves have failed to produce a MMA fighter of note in the post-Fedor generation.

And if you tell Russians that Fedor was actually Ukrainian, the resulting butt-blast would be enough to send their asses to orbit.

Khabib is now the most popular person in all of Russia on Instagram after the Poirier fight and #1 on Forbes.

They support a national winner, traditionally.

They definitely don't give a rats ass about Tony and Conor died to them the moment Khabib demolished him.

Last edited:
Back