Conor doing press conference in Moscow on 24th

And yet Orthdox christians will happily storm a theater and try to burn it because of a 'blashphemous' movie lol. They hate Khabib for his opinions but behave the same way.
The thing is that Khabib has been exposed a few times where he didn’t act as a devoted Muslim

That's what i'm expecting. Unless it's a official ufc related event highly doubt anything fight related is going to be announced. Just expecting more globalizing of his whiskey.

you know damn well that be happening in vegas not russisa

How is he a hypocrite for calling out the degenerate filth that is rap?
Seems like Khabib/other Dagestani mma fighters who voiced their opinions likes rap about thug life, street life/crimes and stuff like that, they don't like pop rap about love, relationship and stuff. Plus, I've seen funny comment about Khabib and rap - while shitting on Russian/Azerbaijani rappers Khabib invited American (50 Cent) to his home.

He was respectful enough to the sport and division to relinquish the belt so others could fight, unlike Conor who held the belt hostage and log jammed the division avoiding defending...
Nah mate. Told Dana he’d defend if he won. Don’t blame him was a smart business move but definitely not a respectful one. Revisionist history at its finest.

Nah mate. Told Dana he’d defend if he won. Don’t blame him was a smart business move but definitely not a respectful one. Revisionist history at its finest.

Disrespectful would holding on to the belt & not fighting jamming up divisions like McGregor. Despite whatever GSP may have told Dana he did the right thing in freeing up the belt and division and giving way to all contenders, got sh!t to do with revisionist history, it's just the way things happened

Seems like Khabib/other Dagestani mma fighters who voiced their opinions likes rap about thug life, street life/crimes and stuff like that, .
I'm gonna need a source on that (Not other fighters, who cares, Khabib only)

Also he was inviting 50cent to Dagestan as a courtesy not to perform there lol

Cool story but he can talk about whatever he wants, he's not getting a rematch for the foreseeable future if ever, no matter how much you try and prevent it.

He is at Khabib's mercy and delusional if he thinks otherwise.
Khabib's dad wants the rematch in Moscow, he said that this fucking month. Also thread went as expected :D

You have no idea how funny this sounds coming from a Russian. I don't discriminate against ethnic minorities, unlike your countrymen.
Looks like the irony is completely lost on you.

I am an ethnic Russian and I do not discriminate against anyone. But here you are saying "your countrymen" (ALL Russians) discriminate, are racists and "scum". I've met people like you before and I know that I could talk until I lose my voice but the "best" reaction I may get is "you're not racist because you're not a real Russian. Real Russians are ALL racist". Yeah, well, none in my family are either, so I guess my entire family tree is "not real Russians".

Where are you from? Can we get a country so that we can blatantly generalize some unfortunate sentiment or historical fact so that we can tell you that "you are just like the rest of X" because we say so? You know, to have an even ground for insults? :D

Ok, I will true to provide you with links in coming days.

Actually looking at Khabib's post about rap -- he posted video in which people are singing along and dancing at the concert of Azerbaijani rap duo and text "is it bequeathed to us by the ancestors?" (and some Russian news articles said that he wasn't happy because of dancing, not lyrics or music) and another time he commented that it's not a big loss that concerts of Egor Kreed is not gonna happen in Dagestan (if you have time you can translate song titles from his English wikipedia page -- basically it's some innocent pop music about love and stuff). From what I understand he never said that he is against rap and here is the reasons why.

Back