Conor completely DOMINATED the first round!!

image.png
Dominated? The one td Diaz had evens out the 5 more strikes MCG had (1%) more land rate because had to throw almost 20 more to land those few extra.

Which fight do you guys watch?

Aldo is a better match for Connie than Edgar.

Striker vs. striker is more favorable than striker vs. grappler, especially when said striker hasn't shown much in terms of TDD.

ReadHunny.gif

Apparently none of you guys can read an OP. 10/10 TS.

Get a life weirdo. Quoting 30 fucking people jesus h christ

Get a life weirdo. Quoting 30 fucking people jesus h christ
Thanks for your concern buddeh. I'm just kicking back watching Olympic tennis and laughing at the people in this thread.

Yeah. Pretty much. I told people in the video to come at me and flame if they wish. You sound really bitter man. I laugh at myself too lmao.

Only annoyed i get quoted in a pointless post.

Only annoyed i get quoted in a pointless post.
It wasn't pointless to me. You didn't read the OP who trolled all of you. I quoted you among several others who didn't read it. I laughed at you all, you got annoyed. Same as you all probably cringed/laughed/flamed at me for my video. Life goes on for everyone.

It wasn't pointless to me. You didn't read the OP who trolled all of you. I quoted you among several others who didn't read it. I laughed at you all, you got annoyed. Same as you all probably cringed/laughed/flamed at me for my video. Life goes on for everyone.

I did read it, thats why i had an opposing opinion that conor was not confident, but OVER-confident.

There was literally one exchange in the fight. Shut up you clown.

Last edited:
Ah, shit posting troll bait.

Back