Conor completely DOMINATED the first round!!

It's bad for Nate fans to disregard Nate losing the first round, but it's ok for Conor cumguzzlers to ignore Nate had no camp, no sparring, and was not in fight shape yet still finished Conor in the second round?
Who's talking about Nate? OP isn't.

Who's talking about Nate? OP isn't.
No shit kiddo, why don't you keep quoting everyone who skims the shit OP?

Most of us skimmed it because it's another shitpost about your boyfriend, and his rematch with Nate is days away.

Kudos for TS, to throw a curve ball. But that was his OP, and not yours.

Now excuse me while I go to your hilarious crow eating thread and laugh at you.

No shit kiddo, why don't you keep quoting everyone who skims the shit OP?

Most of us skimmed it because it's another shitpost about your boyfriend, and his rematch with Nate is days away.

Kudos for TS, to throw a curve ball. But that was his OP, and not yours.

Now excuse me while I go to your hilarious crow eating thread and laugh at you.
Do it. You seem equally mad. Make sure you make me feel really bad with your bump post.

Do it. You seem equally mad. Make sure you make me feel really bad with your bump post.

No bump post needed. At least you didn't vanish like that bitch 0hm, or get repeatedly bant like Conorsdickislife.

Also, I'm not mad. But don't act like this is your slick OP.

And again, props for not leaving in shame. It's noteworthy since you've said some ridiculous things about Conor (although 0hm claiming Conor would easily run through RDA, Lawler, Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, and give Jon Jones a difficult fight takes the cake).

No bump post needed. At least you didn't vanish like that bitch 0hm, or get repeatedly bant like Conorsdickislife.

Also, I'm not mad. But don't act like this is your slick OP.

And again, props for not leaving in shame. It's noteworthy since you've said some ridiculous things about Conor (although 0hm claiming Conor would easily run through RDA, Lawler, Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, and give Jon Jones a difficult fight takes the cake).
I never did though. I just pointed it out and had a chuckle. Seems people around here don't like getting trolled and get annoyed or upset.

Eh, it is what it is. I knew before the fight Diaz's boxing style would be a tough last-minute adjustment for Conor but I would be lying to you if I didn't think Conor would run him over still. When it happened though, I wasn't too surprised to be honest. I was smoking hookah and drinking some gin with a few buds at my place and we were all pretty shocked and the one Diaz fan proceeded to rub it in my face for the next hour lol.

I never did though. I just pointed it out and had a chuckle. Seems people around here don't like getting trolled and get annoyed or upset.

Eh, it is what it is. I knew before the fight Diaz's boxing style would be a tough last-minute adjustment for Conor but I would be lying to you if I didn't think Conor would run him over still. When it happened though, I wasn't too surprised to be honest. I was smoking hookah and drinking some gin with a few buds on my place and we were all pretty shocked and the one Diaz fan proceeded to rub it in my face for the next hour lol.

And despite the first fight, I wouldn't be shocked at all if Conor landed a clean shot and got a tko win. His left is beastly, and anyone can go down with a clean, well placed shot which Conor is very good at doing.

it's never about how the fight began, it's how it ended.

Reminds of me when I used to follow boxing seriously and Americans would say "Zab Judah dominated Kostya Tszyu in the first round."

BRuYTMw.gif

Conor landed 5 more strikes in the first round. LoL.
This

You Conor fans are glutton for punishment you know you just gonna get gif to death with Conor being b!tch slapped punched and forced to tap footage. The confidence you supposedly think he should be able to take back into a rematch certainly was not on display here at the post fight presser, this looks like a shaken & shook man to me...

giphy.gif
That's a broken man, right there.

Back