Conor completely DOMINATED the first round!!

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't see why people think that this is not a factor for a rematch. Conor showed he is clearly a better striker. His movement is more fluid and he can evade and land much easier. Conor came into that fight full of confidence and he should be able to take a lot of confidence into a rematch. I expect it to look a lot like the first round when they fight again. I just don't see how people can favor Jose to get his belt back in the rematch.

I was swerved.

I don't think Aldo is going to lunge with his face, at least not while McGregs is fresh.

Was that round even a 10-8? If it wasn't a 10-8 round, why are we even talking about it? Because McTap said so?

BRuYTMw.gif

Conor landed 5 more strikes in the first round. LoL.

revisionist history by Conor and his nuthuggers

Let's say Conor DID "dominate" the first round. Diaz was never hurt, wobbled, stunned or even remotely in trouble at all in the entire 5 minutes. What does that say about Conor's ability to finish Diaz then?

I don't see why people think that this is not a factor for a rematch.

It's because that's not what happened.

First round was Conor's but it was FAR from domination. Nate was 100% in the fight the whole time.

If he out landed him 100-1 it wouldn't change him losing in the second.

There's a reason fights aren't 1 round.

go rewt ch the first round it wa snot a domination the blood makes it worse than it was

conor dominated the 2nd round far more convingly

people just hate conor so they make shit up. conor beats aldo again by stoppage simple as that.

It was Conor's round definitely but Conor didn't dominate.

Nate picks it up around 2:55 if the 1st. Conor is swinging for the fences with each shot and nate begins to work the jab.

Am I the only one who read the opening post in this thread?

Chael also dominated Anderson for over 4 rounds....

Back