Conor completely DOMINATED the first round!!

I think it's going to be a war. Conor is clearly well prepared and will look to get in and out imo. Going to be a great fight..

I don't see why people think that this is not a factor for a rematch. Conor showed he is clearly a better striker. His movement is more fluid and he can evade and land much easier. Conor came into that fight full of confidence and he should be able to take a lot of confidence into a rematch. I expect it to look a lot like the first round when they fight again. I just don't see how people can favor Jose to get his belt back in the rematch.
How can even the conor sack lickers make a thread like this KNOWING he fought No Camp Cabo Nate?
Did you get the 'no camp' part?
I'm guessing you understand what that means?

He won the first pretty clearly but it wasn't domination.

I think the cut over Nate's eye made it look worse than it was.

giphy.gif

These Conor huggers are just out of control...

They are the most ignorant group of fans I've ever seen. Or flat out liars.

Nobody that has a clue about what they were watching. Thinks Conor ... COMPLETELY DOMINATED the first round. That's just fucked up.

He won but did not dominate in any way.

Most of you didn't actually read the post huh?

I don't see why people think that this is not a factor for a rematch. Conor showed he is clearly a better striker. His movement is more fluid and he can evade and land much easier. Conor came into that fight full of confidence and he should be able to take a lot of confidence into a rematch. I expect it to look a lot like the first round when they fight again. I just don't see how people can favor Jose to get his belt back in the rematch.
Oh you cheeky devil

How can even the conor sack lickers make a thread like this KNOWING he fought No Camp Cabo Nate?
The same people claiming how much better Conor will do in the rematch because he'll be much better PREPARED, ignore the fact that Nate wasn't able to PREPARE at all last time.

You're in the wrong thread

It's because that's not what happened.

First round was Conor's but it was FAR from domination. Nate was 100% in the fight the whole time.
Nate wasn't even in the fight IMO. Conor landed the much better shots in all the exchanges that happened. That left he landed would have KO'd most fighters.

It's a factor for sure. But it's also worth noting that Nate hadn't sparred for a while and Conor just had a full camp. So it's reasonable to expect Conor to be much sharper than Nate from the outset. But we see what happened when Nate found his range and timing.

So the rematch will tell us...was the first fight the result of Conor gassing? Or did Conor only dominate because Nate hadn't fully trained?

Yes, absolutely

10-9 for Conor

Haters gonna hate, sorry buddies

Let's say Conor DID "dominate" the first round. Diaz was never hurt, wobbled, stunned or even remotely in trouble at all in the entire 5 minutes. What does that say about Conor's ability to finish Diaz then?
actually nothing , all that blod on Nates face makes people think he was dominated

Back