Conor’s padded record

Khabib fought a 0-0 guy in his 15th fight. No matter your opinion of Conor's pre-UFC opponents, there is nothing like that in his record.

Felt Conor was legit until he committed the unforgivable crime of not rematching a goat.

Conor holds wins over a ton of scrubs. Khabib holds wins over a ton of scrubs. Not many fighters start off fighting top fighters . They have it right in boxing, those guys get tons of fights and ringtime before they even turn pro.

lmao amen to this.... Mcgregor fought 14 no wiki bums before joining the ufc. And same thing can be said about most fighters....

jimmies-rustled-gif-3.gif

Don't be sad Ts

That looked like a beautiful Ukulele.

Then I noticed the six strings.

So... a guitar... ew.

Gross.

Last edited:
I’m not even sure if some of them are real people since they don’t even have a wikipedia page. Khabib - unblemished record

I do not have a wikipedia page and I am a real person. And Khabib has fought top 10 guys his entire career?

He fought a whole lot of “who da fook is that guy?” before the UFC. I’m not even sure if some of them are real people since they don’t even have a wikipedia page. I think someone got lazy and actually named one Paddy.

The troubling part is that he didn’t even beat all these bums. Career 15-16 Artemij Sitenkof, Joe Duffy... Then he has lost in the UFC.

Khabib - unblemished record
You're right. In comparison with Khabib's 26-0 run fighting exclusively top 10 fighters, Conor has fought a lot of nobodies. I'm not sure why people like to pretend that Shamil Abdulkerimov wasn't a contender and consensus top-3 when Khabib decisioned him. And his shocking triangle win over heavily favoured two-division champion Kadzhik Abadzhyan ... I still get goosebumps when I think about it.

khabib has real meaningful victories like one legged one day notice real estate agent al iaquinta

He fought a whole lot of “who da fook is that guy?” before the UFC. I’m not even sure if some of them are real people since they don’t even have a wikipedia page. I think someone got lazy and actually named one Paddy.

The troubling part is that he didn’t even beat all these bums. Career 15-16 Artemij Sitenkof, Joe Duffy... Then he has lost in the UFC.

Khabib - unblemished record
....Conor is lucky Chad Mendes went for that stupid guillotine when Mendes had the dominant top position like a dummy allowing Conor to scramble out...

Or Welfare Conor may not have ever become Wealthy Conor

Back