If Tony Ferguson loses this weekend, he will tie BJ Penn's record for most consecutive losses in the UFC

Question for ya'll: in regards to BJ and Alveys losing streaks. Both men had a draw in the losing streak

Question: Does the placement of the draw matter?

BJ's was at the very beginning and Alvey's was right in the middle of the losing streak but Alvey has one more loss. Reason i ask is people have said BJ still holds the record because the draw was at the beginning and alveys was in the middle breaking up the losing streak. I don't think the placement matters at all because it's not a loss or a win it's basically a no contest at that point so the losses are still consecutive either way???
No it doesn't matter at all. They are hell bent on kicking a broken old man while he's down.

Don't worry, Tony trained with David Goggins so his cardio will be on point for a change, he's got this

Question for ya'll: in regards to BJ and Alveys losing streaks. Both men had a draw in the losing streak

Question: Does the placement of the draw matter?

BJ's was at the very beginning and Alvey's was right in the middle of the losing streak but Alvey has one more loss. Reason i ask is people have said BJ still holds the record because the draw was at the beginning and alveys was in the middle breaking up the losing streak. I don't think the placement matters at all because it's not a loss or a win it's basically a no contest at that point so the losses are still consecutive either way???
Yes, that cuts the consecutive loses part, Alvey's is a "winingless" streak, Tony's and BJ are losing streaks.

I don't hold late past prime loses against fighters that much.which is why I still put bj pretty high all time. I do worry for Tony's physical health though and wish he would just call it quits.

Back