Conor’s padded record

Just because Khabib has a padded record doesn’t mean Connor can’t have one as well. Connors record is not that special. He is way overrated.

He will beat Khabib though. Khabib is super overrated.
So is Conor lol. Remember all the retards claiming he was gonna beat Floyd. Oh lord lol. They're both overrated

Anybody who Conor upsets or inspires enough to make a dumbass thread should have their avatar changed to a dunce hat.
A good portion of them actually have McGregor as their avatars. They hate him so much that they put him as their picture.

<36>

He fought a whole lot of “who da fook is that guy?” before the UFC. I’m not even sure if some of them are real people since they don’t even have a wikipedia page. I think someone got lazy and actually named one Paddy.

The troubling part is that he didn’t even beat all these bums. Career 15-16 Artemij Sitenkof, Joe Duffy... Then he has lost in the UFC.

Khabib - unblemished record

You should borrow Ronda’s pillow after this sh*t thread.

Doesn’t work the same. Khabib has a more padded record

wow it's almost like guys fight lesser skilled opponents early in their career, and also improve.

If conors record is padding w hi o has great record then?

Wins of Max,Poirier, Jose, Mendes,Alvarez,Nate2. How many champs have a record that good right now

Just because Khabib has a padded record doesn’t mean Connor can’t have one as well. Connors record is not that special. He is way overrated.

He will beat Khabib though. Khabib is super overrated.
Got it .......... unless u got a record with names on it like a Fedor,Hendo,Reem records are over rated.

If conors record is padding w hi o has great record then?

Wins of Max,Poirier, Jose, Mendes,Alvarez,Nate2. How many champs have a record that good right now
Holloway? Aldo x2, Pettis, Do Bronx, Swanson, Lamas, Stephens. Closest one I could think of really.

Koing José Aldo, crushing Chad Mendes and walking through Eddie Alvarez has nothing on finding a way past Darrell Horter.

Haha, man it's everywhere in this thread.

1*N61sJ8be2TXKyt5NhcOq0A.gif

Sherdog will be hilarious, one way or another, when this fight is over.

I understand you made this thread because some McGregor fans talked shit about Khabib's record. The problem is you can't say Mcgregor's record is padded when he got raped by some unknown fighters. The reason he fought those 0-10 fighters is because he belonged to that level

Got it .......... unless u got a record with names on it like a Fedor,Hendo,Reem records are over rated.
Neither have incredible records like some of the current or recent champs. They have good records. That is it.

Yeah he is clearly a bum. 9-1 in the UFC with 2 belts won. Anyone can do that. Cancel the fight..

He fought a whole lot of “who da fook is that guy?” before the UFC. I’m not even sure if some of them are real people since they don’t even have a wikipedia page. I think someone got lazy and actually named one Paddy.

The troubling part is that he didn’t even beat all these bums. Career 15-16 Artemij Sitenkof, Joe Duffy... Then he has lost in the UFC.

Khabib - unblemished record

tenor.gif

the fuckin no white belt thread rule is looking more and more like a joke when you consider the belts creating threads like these...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back