Connor's Lack of Media Moved my Needle

If he can't take a couple hours to do a fucking interview to promote his own fight that he makes money on, then he's overtraining, stressed out and Khabib is living in his head rent free.

The truth is he has been shook by Khabib for years and even took a 3.5 million dollar paycut against Eddie to avoid him. He had to train his horrendous tdd for two years in hiding and he'll still get ragdolled.

No offense but Khabib didn't earn the fight before now as he was still working his way up in opponents. Eddie had a better resume than Khabib so I don't really see your point.

Sounds homoerotic. "He totally moved my needle." Ok guy.

Yeah, Conor cherishes those titles that he willingly got stripped of twice and gave back to the UFC without a care in the world<45>They mean more to him than millions of dollars.
he likes winning belts

The more money the ufc gives Connor the less shit he does for them. He isn't in it to be the greatest all he wants is easy hand picked fights for money. Now he's got to fight khabib because he had no choice and he's scared training non stop cause he knows he's about to be smashed and his career will be over.. Connor will always be a fake ass champ.

The more money the ufc gives Connor the less shit he does for them. He isn't in it to be the greatest all he wants is easy hand picked fights for money. Now he's got to fight khabib because he had no choice and he's scared training non stop cause he knows he's about to be smashed and his career will be over.. Connor will always be a fake ass champ.
lulz-ufc196-2.jpg

Back