Connor's Lack of Media Moved my Needle

He knows he's going to lose and he doesn't want people tuning in. If Khabob gets hurt before it happens, then he will speak up and taunt.

That is not thought-out
The fight will do 1.5m buys without extra interviews
Over 10m will see it anyway

If he can't take a couple hours to do a fucking interview to promote his own fight that he makes money on, then he's overtraining, stressed out and Khabib is living in his head rent free.

The truth is he has been shook by Khabib for years and even took a 3.5 million dollar paycut against Eddie to avoid him. He had to train his horrendous tdd for two years in hiding and he'll still get ragdolled.

I realize this news will upset Conor's fangirls, but don't tell me Conman cares about anything more than money.

Edit to add for everyone saying this bullshit: Ariel Confirming it.

He fought Alvarez because he was the champ you mentally ill nuthugger.

A few posts in threads like this show that the only thing more annoying right now on sherdog than Conor fans are Khabib fans.

I hope they both lose.

Lol. Not doing media makes him a coward. Him getting in the cage with khabib is meaningless.
They keep moving the goal posts these Khabib nuthuggers. First they said he was a coward because he didn't accept the Khabib fight.. he did.. and now they're moving the goalposts again because he doesn't want to do media (something he has done all his career). Why doesn't Khabib do media? I think Conor is sick of being used. Hes fighting Khabib to prove a point not to make money. I don't think he cares if this sells 100k PPVs.

I think he will do better on the deck than you expect... People forget that SBG is a hardcore grappling gym. Look who started it and who he trained (Matt Thornton). John Kavanagh was Irelands first black belt, for fucks sake....

Conor came in boxing, but that was years ago... I bet this is the fight he wants to prove his grappling with.

What we have here is a wrestler vs. a submission wrestler/boxer. If I was a betting person, i know who my money would be on..............
Dreaming hard

He knows they wont do shit anyway. Can you imagine how much of a joke Dana and co would look if they stopped the biggest fight eva!

I will be honestly stunned if this fight takes place. I think one or the other backs out with injury. I think GSP has a greater chance of fighting both first before they fight each other.

Ah good old sherdog. Here is a picture of Jim Wallhead gazing lovingly into my eyes after he beat Frank Trigg you absolute nobody.
maxresdefault.jpg

How long ago was that? How's your hairline held up?

If he can't take a couple hours to do a fucking interview to promote his own fight that he makes money on, then he's overtraining, stressed out and Khabib is living in his head rent free.

The truth is he has been shook by Khabib for years and even took a 3.5 million dollar paycut against Eddie to avoid him. He had to train his horrendous tdd for two years in hiding and he'll still get ragdolled.

I realize this news will upset Conor's fangirls, but don't tell me Conman cares about anything more than money.

Edit to add for everyone saying this bullshit: Ariel Confirming it.

lol now we're pretending taking a title shot is ducking Khabib.

I only took this as Conor taking the fight extremely seriously. Not that he's worried. I suppose at the wealth he has achieved he doesn't need to show boat and talk anymore.

I only took this as Conor taking the fight extremely seriously. Not that he's worried. I suppose at the wealth he has achieved he doesn't need to show boat and talk anymore.
Nailed it.

He's a global star. He doesn't need a world tour to sell this fight.

My conspiracy theory is that this fight was a part of the fallout from the New York incident. IE the UFC agreed to go light as possible and put out us much as the fire as they could on their end if he agreed to fight. So he accepted that and doesn't really give a shit to promote it since he is doing it mainly to lessen the blow of that incident.
100%

The agree definitely agreed not to press charges as long as Conor fought within a certain time frame.

Conor lost all leverage with that bus incident. Dude played hardball for 2 years then fucked himself in the foot.

Cocaine is one helluva drug. No, but seriously, Conor is just not very smart.

It sucks if he doesn’t do it before the fight. I was looking forward to his press conference with Khabib

It's not that strange for teammates to say that. What else can they say?

DC and ROCKHOLD arent lying imo, theres plenty of footage to prove it . DC says khabib is the best wrestler there , id tend to beleive him

Conor is looking for a way out (UFC will pull him out citing refusal to do media obligations)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back