Connor's Lack of Media Moved my Needle

If he can't take a couple hours to do a fucking interview to promote his own fight that he makes money on, then he's overtraining, stressed out and Khabib is living in his head rent free.

The truth is he has been shook by Khabib for years and even took a 3.5 million dollar paycut against Eddie to avoid him.

One of the dumbest videos I've seen in a while

He knows he's going to lose and he doesn't want people tuning in. If Khabob gets hurt before it happens, then he will speak up and taunt.
Yeah Conor is going to fly to Vegas and fight on PPV hoping no one actually sees the fight. Makes sense.

I'm going to hurt someone's feelings here but this is Conor's first LW title defense and he doesn't need it or the money. It's his game, Khabib just gets to be there.

In the video you linked Khabib said he doesn't care about getting paid to fight Conor.

Then after he became champion he said he renegotiated his contract because the UFC must pay him big money for the Conor fight.

This just proves Khabib is a liar and if you're a Muslim and you lie you go to hell.
giphy.gif

I think he will do better on the deck than you expect... People forget that SBG is a hardcore grappling gym. Look who started it and who he trained (Matt Thornton). John Kavanagh was Irelands first black belt, for fucks sake....

Conor came in boxing, but that was years ago... I bet this is the fight he wants to prove his grappling with.

What we have here is a wrestler vs. a submission wrestler/boxer. If I was a betting person, i know who my money would be on..............

wtf? there isnt any grapplers trying to prove their grappling credentials by taking on khabib. dc, rockhold both can grapple very very well. both say khabib is a beast. how do you call connor a wrestler/boxer submission guy. Delusional shit. If Connor wins which he can it is not from grappling thats for sure, its by avoiding and stuffing the grappling

I’m sure he is pretty burnt out from all the publicity he’s had the last 4 years. That shit takes its toll on people

I’m sure he is pretty burnt out from all the publicity he’s had the last 4 years. That shit takes its toll on people
Physically and mentally in Conor's case.

I just hope he shows.

Physically and mentally in Conor's case.

I just hope he shows.
He has shown up every single time he's signed the contract.

Khabib on the other hand?

Also if you believe that Conor would of made more money from fighting khabib at that specific time, you're even dumber than you pretend to be. He became 2 weight world champion, made history and significantly increased his stock. At that specific time khabib was coming off a win against Darrell Horcher... DARRELL HORCHER... The ONLY significant win he had up to that point was RDA in 2014.. Conor was making the best decision for his career, legacy and wallet... You're fucking retarded.

It's a miracle you're not banned yet.

Last edited:
He just knows he’s done what he needed to do to build his brand and now he doesn’t need to anymore.

wtf? there isnt any grapplers trying to prove their grappling credentials by taking on khabib. dc, rockhold both can grapple very very well. both say khabib is a beast. how do you call connor a wrestler/boxer submission guy. Delusional shit. If Connor wins which he can it is not from grappling thats for sure, its by avoiding and stuffing the grappling

It's not that strange for teammates to say that. What else can they say?

Connor has done next to no PR and is refusing any UFC requests for him to do so, allegedly, he's hiding himself away in camp in Ireland. He's not running his mouth, he's not taking every opportunity to turn up in a mink coat and act like a jackass.

The UFC are a bit pissed as the buzz for this fight isn't a huge as it should be thus far but...

Is Connor all shook up? He knows hes up against it this time, if Khabib gets a right underhook, he's done, that's literally all he needs, one right underhook and Conner is going for a ride and not getting back up. As it stands Connor doesn't have the skill to avoid that happening once they're in a clinch and certainly doesn't have the durability to resist a Nurmagamedov onslaught on the deck.

But if he is taking the Dagastani bear grappler as a more dangerous opponent than those in the past then Connor training his arse off is interesting. There's no way he will ever learn to out wrestle Khabib, not going to happen, he can maybe learn to stuff a right underhook though or how to escape quickly from the hip toss that'll come after and if he can learn that then he can maybe, maybe, just maybe, make it a boxing match with a frustrated Khabib panic wrestling.

I've gone from 100% Khabib to 70-30 Khabib but I still lean towards it being basically a re run of Dan Hardy vs GSP. Connor knows he's really up against it here and while I have a soft spot for Khabib and his style there's a part of me thats starting to say "you know...that Irish guy has done some mad shit in the past and surprised me...maybe..."
conor

In the video you linked Khabib said he doesn't care about getting paid to fight Conor.

Then after he became champion he said he renegotiated his contract because the UFC must pay him big money for the Conor fight.

This just proves Khabib is a liar and if you're a Muslim and you lie you go to hell.
1q24.gif

Ah good old sherdog. Here is a picture of Jim Wallhead gazing lovingly into my eyes after he beat Frank Trigg you absolute nobody.
maxresdefault.jpg
He was just quoting a line from waterboy dude. Relax. Lol

Thats an excuse to pull Conor out of the fight citing refusal to do media obligations!

I think he will do better on the deck than you expect... People forget that SBG is a hardcore grappling gym. Look who started it and who he trained (Matt Thornton). John Kavanagh was Irelands first black belt, for fucks sake....

Conor came in boxing, but that was years ago... I bet this is the fight he wants to prove his grappling with.

What we have here is a wrestler vs. a submission wrestler/boxer. If I was a betting person, i know who my money would be on..............
Dude, don't cloud the issue with facts!

Conor is at his gym like...
giphy.gif

If he can't take a couple hours to do a fucking interview to promote his own fight that he makes money on, then he's overtraining, stressed out and Khabib is living in his head rent free.

The truth is he has been shook by Khabib for years and even took a 3.5 million dollar paycut against Eddie to avoid him. He had to train his horrendous tdd for two years in hiding and he'll still get ragdolled.

I realize this news will upset Conor's fangirls, but don't tell me Conman cares about anything more than money.

Edit to add for everyone saying this bullshit: Ariel Confirming it.

Lol. Lol at Ariel not even mentioning Conor getting less. And he’s completely speculating on Eddie.

Back