Connor's Lack of Media Moved my Needle

Nailed it.

He's a global star. He doesn't need a world tour to sell this fight.

this makes him a way bigger star if he pulls this off. whiskey brands and all that stuff hes talking about benefit if he beats khabib. its a big big deal if he wins this

He fought Alvarez because he was the champ you mentally ill nuthugger.
Yeah, Conor cherishes those titles that he willingly got stripped of twice and gave back to the UFC without a care in the world<45>They mean more to him than millions of dollars.

pGqg6KC.jpg

I'm glad both are focused on the fight I don't need extra press to get pumped for this one.

He can’t possibly be training harder than for his rematch with Diaz, a guy who choked him out.

When was the last Khabib interview?

Has he been out there promoting or something?

If he can't take a couple hours to do a fucking interview to promote his own fight that he makes money on, then he's overtraining, stressed out and Khabib is living in his head rent free.

The truth is he has been shook by Khabib for years and even took a 3.5 million dollar paycut against Eddie to avoid him. He had to train his horrendous tdd for two years in hiding and he'll still get ragdolled.

I realize this news will upset Conor's fangirls, but don't tell me Conman cares about anything more than money.

Edit to add for everyone saying this bullshit: Ariel Confirming it.

Sorry. Conor is a don now. Only peasants like khabib get told what to do

I'm as far from a Conor fan as they come, but it's hard to blame him for doing anything other than exactly what he wants.

Maybe he doesn't want to eat his words if/when he loses. Maybe he really doesn't feel like doing media. Maybe he is taking every free minute to train.

Unfortunately, he is in a position he doesn't need to do anything he doesn't feel like. He can simply weigh in and fight and still make more money than the other top earners combined.

Hopefully Khabib grinds his ass into dust and puts an end to this circus.

Ah good old sherdog. Here is a picture of Jim Wallhead gazing lovingly into my eyes after he beat Frank Trigg you absolute nobody.
maxresdefault.jpg
One guy is white
.one is ...is strawberry a race.?

Connor has done next to no PR and is refusing any UFC requests for him to do so, allegedly, he's hiding himself away in camp in Ireland. He's not running his mouth, he's not taking every opportunity to turn up in a mink coat and act like a jackass.

The UFC are a bit pissed as the buzz for this fight isn't a huge as it should be thus far but...

Is Connor all shook up? He knows hes up against it this time, if Khabib gets a right underhook, he's done, that's literally all he needs, one right underhook and Conner is going for a ride and not getting back up. As it stands Connor doesn't have the skill to avoid that happening once they're in a clinch and certainly doesn't have the durability to resist a Nurmagamedov onslaught on the deck.

But if he is taking the Dagastani bear grappler as a more dangerous opponent than those in the past then Connor training his arse off is interesting. There's no way he will ever learn to out wrestle Khabib, not going to happen, he can maybe learn to stuff a right underhook though or how to escape quickly from the hip toss that'll come after and if he can learn that then he can maybe, maybe, just maybe, make it a boxing match with a frustrated Khabib panic wrestling.

I've gone from 100% Khabib to 70-30 Khabib but I still lean towards it being basically a re run of Dan Hardy vs GSP. Connor knows he's really up against it here and while I have a soft spot for Khabib and his style there's a part of me thats starting to say "you know...that Irish guy has done some mad shit in the past and surprised me...maybe..."

I have the same feeling TS. I've gone from Khabib 90% to khabib 70%. Conor training harder that he ever did makes things way more interesting.

Dude, you know that no matter how many times you post about Khabib destroying McGregor it doesn't make it any more likely to happen, right? Respect for putting in that work tho, you've been working overtime.
dudes prob a shill honestly lol

Lack of needles moves noodles?

<Huh2>

Ts is a derp

/thread

Fuck moving the needle, need these nuthuggers & casuals to start moving the line. The odds are some number 1 bullshit right now.

Moved my Needle = code for my dick is so hard now i just blew a load

This thread reeks of the Ghey

<17><17><17><17>

I'm outta here - let you weirdo's do your thing

<{ByeHomer}>

If he can't take a couple hours to do a fucking interview to promote his own fight that he makes money on, then he's overtraining, stressed out and Khabib is living in his head rent free.
So when Khabib does exactly the same, is Conor living in his head, too? Or does this "logic" only apply to fighters you hate?

Moved my Needle = code for my dick is so hard now i just blew a load

This thread reeks of the Ghey

<17><17><17><17>

I'm outta here - let you weirdo's do your thing

<{ByeHomer}>
If this is what you think of immediately, you may be hiding something. Not judging, just saying since, you know, you brought it up.

Back