Congrats to Max for being the champ at cutting weight to fight smaller fighters

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

It is what it is.

Congrats to Dustin, smashed Max to pieces.

Now Max can go back down to fight manlets.

Khabib doesn't cut weight?

Classic Hitto. Post your Conor tapping gifs when you can't think logically lol.

I worry for Max's health long term.

Max is a fantastic fighter at featherweight, but he's not 1 of the best pound for pound. I think a lot of the top 10 lightweights can beat Max. Max does have an incredible chin & cardio though, so he would probably just take tons of damage at LW, his fighting style is bad for his long-term health for sure.

i don't think max will be as good at 145 after this beatdown

I'm worried if he has to fight Volkanovski next. Volkanovski hits like a truck and he'll be the best wrestler that max has faced in a long ass time.

Lol, ok buddeh, they all cut weight, there is a reason Dustin is at 155 and not 145 anymore, he was the bigger guy, his punches were clearly a class up.

Your hero has been hospitalized multiple times because he couldn't cut to 155.

Other than maybe Gunnar Nelson, doesn't pretty much everyone below HW cut weight? Lmao

Khabib is a God of UFC

Oh right, it´s the old ´fighter X loses so I always knew he was overrated´ Sherdog trope.

Poirer said he's having trouble making 155 now so does he do the same?

Am I missing something, or was Dustin Poirier - who has fought numerous times at 145 - not clearly MUCH bigger than Max Holloway?

Doesn't check out - shit claim

Khabib doesn't cut weight?

Classic Hitto. Post your Conor tapping gifs when you can't think logically lol.
khabib average reach/frame for lightweight. most people have longer reach and are taller than khabib. conor/max strived at fighting shorter people with shorter reach. once that changed they got exposed. khabib had the shorter reach in most of his fights.

Back