Congrats to Max for being the champ at cutting weight to fight smaller fighters

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I'm worried if he has to fight Volkanovski next. Volkanovski hits like a truck and he'll be the best wrestler that max has faced in a long ass time.
But Volk isn’t even a wrestler lmfao

Yes, everyone sucks!

Except for one guy.. untill he loses.. why even watch mma..

Fair amount of irony here that the TS is Khabib fan, a guy who is enormous for his weight class and almost dies making weight

Khabib doesn't cut weight?

Classic Hitto. Post your Conor tapping gifs when you can't think logically lol.
How so? I'm assuming you mention Khabib and the Conor tapping gifs to imply Khabib is doing the same thing the TS claims Max is doing but doesn't Conor also cut weight?

Congrats to USA for having more money than Russia , more ufc champs than Russia , beating them in the Olympics and Cold War as well . Oh and getting clapped by some nobody country in soccer on your own turf . If USA gave a fuck about that garbage sport we would be better there too .

both max and Khabib are on the bigger side of their divisions but they are small in the weight class above.

It is what it is.

Congrats to Dustin, smashed Max to pieces.

Now Max can go back down to fight manlets.

I don't understand why this is a thing this morning.

Dustin was clearly the much bigger guy in there. If you want to say Max cuts to avoid fighting guys who are much larger than him, I'm with you.

That's why they all cut, though. I fail to see how getting tuned up by a larger man at at a higher weight class somehow shows that Max fights at his own weight class to fight smaller men.

Back