Media Max Holloway shoots his shot at a Mcgregor fight again

Who is most deserving of a McGregor fight?

• Volk

• Poirier

• Gaethje

• Islam

• RDA

• Olivera

• Chandler

• Other

• Holloway

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Max has asked for Mcgregor in the past, and now with Mcgregor returning, Max is shooting his shot again.

He thinks Mcgregor may throw everyone a “curve ball” and give Max the opportunity instead of Chandler.

Max Holloway throws his name in a long list of people calling out McGregor but Max claims he is on the short list.

Who do you think deserves the chance to fight McGregor? Is it Max?

It would definitely sell, but if I had to pick I’d want to see Conor fight Gaethje though

Imagine calling out Conor during a period of where he has been scheduled to fight another dude for like a whole year and still doesn't (?) even have a date for that fucking fight.

I feel like Holloway got better and McGregor got worse over time. I could see Max picking him apart this time.

Imagine calling out Conor during a period of where he has been scheduled to fight another dude for like a whole year and still doesn't (?) even have a date for that fucking fight.

Everyone has been trying to steal the McGregor fight from Chandler during that year lol.

Chandler is praying everyday he gets to keep this fight.

Everyone has been trying to steal the McGregor fight from Chandler during that year lol.

Chandler is praying everyday he gets to keep this fight.

Chandler hooked up to some

58d.png

Conor vs Volk would be fun just to settle the best FW once and for all. I don't take Conor vs LWs very seriously anymore.

Inshallah Islam gets the shot because of how ridiculous the build up would be. The in cage product would either be a GSP-Serra level upset or a massacre

But really a better fight would be Chandler, or Holloway from a competitive stand point.

Chandler put his whole career on hold for this guy. And he did that shitty TUf show too. If he doesn't deserve it, no one does.

Chandler and Conor should just have 1 last fight and retire. They have nothing for Islam, Gamrot, Arman, etc.

Let's just get McG in the octagon.

I chose Gaethje because I want to see him knock him the fuck out.

Chandler cause of tuf. Otherwise Oliveira or Gaethje to send him to the hospital

Back