CONFIRMED: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tony Ferguson Headlines Mexico City Card

Who Wins?

• Total voters
It should've been Alvarez vs Ferguson but I like this fight too.

Looks like they are gonna give the title shot to the Nate/Conor winner. Or Khabib.
I prefer the Nate/Conor winner. If this is the matchup they go with book Khabib vs. Barboza I guess.. Although I really, really want Barboza vs. Poirier if Poirier beats MJ.

Bullshit if Khabib gets the shot. Sit out for two years and beat an unknown earns you a shot? Fucking lol.

Tyron woodley did the same. Lets be honest people would rather khabib then ferguson.

Tyron woodley did the same. Lets be honest people would rather khabib then ferguson.
Fuck no I wouldn't. I think most people would prefer Ferguson get the shot actually. Alvarez/Ferguson would be the shit.

I prefer the Nate/Conor winner. If this is the matchup they go with book Khabib vs. Barboza I guess.. Although I really, really want Barboza vs. Poirier if Poirier beats MJ.
Agreed completely. I think RDA beats Ferguson.

Don't want it. I hate champs who were recently dethroned in decisive fashion being in fights that will get them right back into the title picture with one win. The plus side is that if Ferguson wins, he (seemingly) can't be denied a title shot.

Fuck no I wouldn't. I think most people would prefer Ferguson get the shot actually. Alvarez/Ferguson would be the shit.

Ferguson almost got smoked by a newcomer. Maybe that was enough reason not to give him a shot. Plus I want to see this khabib hypetrain derailed and I think alvarez is the man to do it.

Well Ferguson is of Mexican heritage, speaks fluent Spanish and his nickname is "el cucuy".. So..

tony definitely DOES NOT speak Spanish

and lol at a guy whose last name is FERGUSON being of Mexican heritage

is this guy Mexican too then??
427941-kimbo-slice.jpg

because he is, he wants none of Khabib. Also RDA got ragdolled by Khabib..... so is he a can?
Before RDA went on a tear. That is his only decent win. Also I don't understand this logic of wanting a 2 year hiatus as champ.

427941-kimbo-slice.jpg
He's of Mexican heritage. I don't know his parents, maybe he's half. But he's of Mexican heritage. I've seen an interview with him answering questions in Spanish. I'll try and find it for you.

RDA by decision, I don't see Tony being able to hold of RDA's takedowns for more than a round.

427941-kimbo-slice.jpg
He does speak Spanish actually. And Ferguson is a Scottish name as well. So is Kimbo Scottish?

Back