CONFIRMED: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tony Ferguson Headlines Mexico City Card

Who Wins?

• Total voters
He is ranked #1 by the UFC. UFC doesn't favor Russian fighters too often but it's about damn time to give an undefeated #1 fighter a title shot.
Ferguson barely won the fight against the unranked fighter and you're screaming Fergie FTW. You can't be serious.
Who has Khabib beat?

Wouldn't be surprised if he has to fight Frankie Edgar first.
I think he beats Frankie similar to how Aldo just did the second time. Avoiding the TDs, not many kicks but keeping Edgar at bay with his longer reach and fluid boxing/movement.

Bullshit if Khabib gets the shot. Sit out for two years and beat an unknown earns you a shot? Fucking lol.

I agree but at that same time I like the matchup a lot more this way. We get to see Khabib fight a good wrestler and RDA vs Ferguson just sounds awesome overall.

So you don't want a ninja as champ?
giphy.gif

Dos Anjos is gonna destroy him.

I'd pick Tony against Alvarez tho. I just think RDA is a bad matchup for him.

Would be a great fight. I'd take El Tony, TKO. I have a funny feeling RDA is gonna go on a bit of a slump now. And this may have something to do with my views on him which I'm not going to expand on.

Told you this would happen.

Going to change my prediction and say: Ferguson by submission.

I think he beats Frankie similar to how Aldo just did the second time. Avoiding the TDs, not many kicks but keeping Edgar at bay with his longer reach and fluid boxing/movement.
If he did, that would bring his win streak to 10, putting him under only Anderson, Jones, GSP, and Royce Gracie. Would be one of the greatest win streaks in UFC history.

Back