CONFIRMED: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tony Ferguson Headlines Mexico City Card

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Ladies and gentleman, the party has just begun.

Should have been Khabib vs RDA 2. Ferguson vs Alvarez for the title. I have a feeling Khabib is getting a titleshot which he really doesnt deserve. He needs to beat at least 1 top 5 guy like RDA or Barboza.

Tony slips up in every fight but manages to turn it around, against RDA I doubt his chances of doing that.

Tough call. I think RDA has shown the ability to put on more impressive performances. His title grab and defenses were truly some of the best work I've ever seen at LW. But Tony is still kinda developing. It depends on which RDA shows up and how much Tony can improve.

Alvarez's frenetic movement, hand speed and accuracy was absolutely amazing in taking the title. He really raised his bar up for that win. Tony would have to show something new to beat RDA on his best day.

I don't see this fight happening at all. One of them will pull out. If it does happen, well, damn. I don't think Tony's gonna beat RDA but I'd like to see him take it.

Great fight. Ferguson, TKO, 2nd round.

Calling it now. RDA is about to go on a slide. He looked different against Alvarez compared to his previous title fights. Something is up with that lad, I guarantee it.

Dammit once again two fighters I like having to fight each other .
I'm picking Ferguson to win but I'm sure i will probably be wrong
I guess that means the Eagle will fight Eddie ??

Back