CONFIRMED: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tony Ferguson Headlines Mexico City Card

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I think Dos Anjos kicks the crap out of him.

Good fight but kind of lame. What is Ferguson gonna have to do to get a title shot?

Bullshit if Khabib gets the shot. Sit out for two years and beat an unknown earns you a shot? Fucking lol.

Ferguson has earned a title fight, and him against Alvarez is a great fight on paper

I don't like this matchup. RDA probably smokes Ferguson and a possible Ferguson vs. Khabib for the belt eventually wouldn't happen.

Good fight but kind of lame. What is Ferguson gonna have to do to get a title shot?

Turn himself into khabib, conor, or nate because I'm pretty sure one of them is next

Hmm. They must be doing Khabib vs Barboza then. I would've preferred RDA vs Barboza and Khabib vs Fergy. Or maybe they're just giving Khabib a title shot.

I favor Cucuy by a little bit. People might write him off because of what Vanatta was able to do, but Vanatta is the real deal imo.

Cucuy impressed me with his jab against Vanatta. He does not telegraph them which is why he was able to connect on most of them on an elusive Vanatta.

Looks like they are gonna give the title shot to the Nate/Conor winner. Or Khabib.

Tony ducking Khabib, but I'll watch RDA starch him happily :)

Back