CONFIRMED: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tony Ferguson Headlines Mexico City Card

Who Wins?

• Total voters
How is he ducking? Also Khabib is a Can Killer.

He is ranked #1 by the UFC. UFC doesn't favor Russian fighters too often but it's about damn time to give an undefeated #1 fighter a title shot.
Ferguson barely won the fight against the unranked fighter and you're screaming Fergie FTW. You can't be serious.

RDA beats the living shit out of Tony......then loses his stamina and Tony takes over in the last round to win via D'arce Choke

Ferguson via Homer gameplan. Seems like that is his thing, let people get tired of kicking his ass and then finish them lol.

WAR Ferguson!

Before RDA went on a tear. That is his only decent win. Also I don't understand this logic of wanting a 2 year hiatus as champ.
who says I want Khabib as champ? Id just rather see anyone other than Tony "Wheres your kid at" Ferguson as champ

RDA beats the living shit out of Tony......then loses his stamina and Tony takes over in the last round to win via D'arce Choke

Ferguson via Homer gameplan. Seems like that is his thing, let people get tired of kicking his ass and then finish them lol.

WAR Ferguson!

When did you last see RDA lose his stamina?

I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Ferguson getting a title shot instead, but him vs RDA would be great too.

When did you last see RDA lose his stamina?
In Pettis fight. Both guys slowed down a lot in last 2 rounds

And Tony is fighting in insane pace, RDA will have to work very hard for 5 rounds.

Still think RDA probably wins but rooting for Ferguson to finish him in 5th round

Good fight but kind of lame. What is Ferguson gonna have to do to get a title shot?

Lots of instances these days of guy required to do TOO much for a title shot.

Ferguson is already tied for the 9th longest win streak in UFC history and now has to face the former champion.

Max Holloway is tied for the 6th longest win streak in UFC history which includes top 5-10 wins, but still nowhere near a title shot.

Lots of instances these days of guy required to do TOO much for a title shot.

Ferguson is already tied for the 9th longest win streak in UFC history and now has to face the former champion.

Max Holloway is tied for the 6th longest win streak in UFC history which includes top 5-10 wins, but still nowhere near a title shot.
I wouldn't say he's nowhere near, I think he's right there. He'll get it with 1 more win, but could get it outright if Conor decides to say fuck featherweight, which I think he will.

El coucouilles got almost beat by a debutant. It was between him and Khabib. If it's Nate or Mcnugget it's a serious bullshit.

Lol, well did you watch the video?

i watched the first two seconds where he sounds like a white boy ordering at taco bell

he's not Mexican and Mexicans will never accept him as such. did MMA fans learn nothing from Oscar de la Hoya???

In Pettis fight. Both guys slowed down a lot in last 2 rounds

And Tony is fighting in insane pace, RDA will have to work very hard for 5 rounds.

Still think RDA probably wins but rooting for Ferguson to finish him in 5th round

RDA is a machine. Ferguson will have big problems with him.

I wouldn't say he's nowhere near, I think he's right there. He'll get it with 1 more win, but could get it outright if Conor decides to say fuck featherweight, which I think he will.

Wouldn't be surprised if he has to fight Frankie Edgar first.

Ferguson via murder. No fighter has felt the usada effect worse than RDA.

Back