Confirmed: Justin Scoggins pulled from UFC 201

He might be so far overweight they won't let him take the fight. It must be really bad.
Well shit, wasn't Kelvin like nine over vs Woodley? Then I remember Rumble being far over once back in the day...

You've gotta be fucking kidding me. I really like Scoggins. Moves well, great range and striking. Well rounded. But fuck dude get your weight in order or fucking move up. Being a professional fighter and missing weight is absolutely and unequivocally inexcusable.

I wish this was PRIDE so they could put scoggins in a trash can outfit and have him be the hobo terror

8% rule, max weight from the plane is 108% from your fight weight.

Hes on twitter and replying/retweeting stuff but ignoring all the tweet about scoggins

if it wasnt true I think he would have denied it...

Damn it. I wonder what the problem is? I really wanted to see the fight.

Well shit, wasn't Kelvin like nine over vs Woodley? Then I remember Rumble being far over once back in the day...

To be fair both guys were close to weight when forced to hydrate by the Commission.Of course they screwed up,but it's different imo then missing by 10 lbs when both were iirc a pound or two away.

Also,i'm not sure why people are acting like Ian keeps getting screwed,his last 5 cancelled fights in the UFC he pulled out of as far as I know.Kudos to him taking the Lineker fight when he came in at 130,but he's pulled out of a ton of fights.

Back