Confirmed: Justin Scoggins pulled from UFC 201

Noooooo! No no no! Fucks sake, after MM dropped out this was the fight I was looking forward to the most.

I'll get to the bottom of this.

Wow they should cancel this card, it was awful to begin with.

Yup, this card just went from a 'I'll stay up til 6am watching this' to 'I'll record it, read the results on Sherdog and watch the highlights'.

Krykov v Herman to start on the main card i suppose.

He's got 24 hours left. Just how fat is this dude right now lol?

edit just saw an article on junkie that posted like an hour ago, says scoggins was thinking of moving up to 135 after he beat mighty mouse...lmfao...well....then

So this is the first time we see the UFC pull a fighter from a fight for not meeting their 8% rule (or at least, being far over it, as the RUMOR suggests).

I'm going to be very pissed if true... No wonder he was talking about going to BW...

I agree, Ian... I agree... Hopefully someone steps up... Just move Wilson to fight him, Dana!

I'm going to be very pissed if true... No wonder he was talking about going to BW...

I agree, Ian... I agree... Hopefully someone steps up... Just move Wilson to fight him, Dana!

He has been tweeting after this though so maybe he's still fighting...

Seriously. Pay Sandoval his show money, and lets do Reis vs McCall

Won't happen but I can hope. Smh @ Scoggins

I like this idea but then they totally screw Hector. A FLW is gonna be screwed out of a fight at this event. Really sucks. Was looking forward to Scoggins. Why Scoggins why?!

I guess they could do Reis vs. McCall.

Back