Confirmed: Justin Scoggins pulled from UFC 201

Not going to make weight, fight is off, waiting for official sources.
I just saw Ken-Flo on UFC tonight saying he's the one to watch for on 201.

But then I just saw him post this on a different forum, and I quote;

Not going to make weight, fight is off, waiting for official sources

i think the ufc is searching for a new opponent for Ian, hence the media silence

Terrible news. UFC 201 is already bad as it is.

find a replacement fast ! i want to see uncle creepy fight

McCall posted "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" on his twitter a couple hours ago.

I'm guessing this is why.

Let Sandoval fight both of them. First Reis during the FP prelims and then Uncle Creepy at the start of the main card. He'll become the first fighter to score two upsets in one night.

Let Sandoval fight both of them. First Reis during the FP prelims and then Uncle Creepy at the start of the main card. He'll become the first fighter to score two upsets in one night.
Hayato Sakurai @ Bushido 9 though

Seems like they could do a catchweight bout instead and maybe give the overweight fighter surrenders part of his pay.

I see some folks mentioning the 8% rule but from what I remember reading (and I could definitely be wrong), they don't immediately pull you if you're over the 8% limit. They give you extra attention/medical supervision to monitor your weight & vital signs and only pull you if it becomes dramatically apparent you're going to either miss weight by a lot or hurt yourself making weight .

Might be at Bantamweight now. It might not be off guys.

Why doesn't he just miss weight and fight? Unless he feels like utter doo doo trying to make the weight and mortgaged his health.

No. Fuck Scoggins and those of his ilk.

No, fuck usada. Where is the scientific proof that fighters need to show up on fight week within 8% of their target weight? Maybe some guys can cut 15% and still be perfectly healthy to fight. Those fucks are just making up the rules as they go along and you sheep are just eating that shit right up.

Sucks but I think Herman-Krylov or Pearson-Masvidal are both equal replacements for the main card, those should both be some good fights.

Back