Confirmed: Conor Mcgregor partys like a Rockstar a Week before Fights

To be fair, the "fan" he attacked was more of a half-stalker dick. Dude deserved to have McG phone him.

Plus, the "old" guy he attacked was like 30. Dudes be looking like they're on social security due to hard Irish living when they're maybe half that age.

To be fair, the "fan" he attacked was more of a half-stalker dick. Dude deserved to have McG phone him.

Plus, the "old" guy he attacked was like 30. Dudes be looking like they're on social security due to hard Irish living when they're maybe half that age.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I thought him and conor were cool?

fury obviously trying to kick mcgregor off the pedestal as being the most known irish fighter in the world

But he's from Manchester and chose to represent England instead of Ireland via his Irish Traveling background.

Meh. Fury is the dude with 4.0 GPA but only focused on his studies. Conor out here throwing frat parties and banging chicks at their dorm while maintaining a 3.6.

The Conor excuses aren't exactly hidden when he gets KTFO again.

"He was drunk during the fight! He was partying all week! Full camp Conor KO's Dustin!" Blah blah blah

Conor is Irish BJ Penn. Just a lil copycat.

Too much talent wasted by not training 100% and surrounded by yes men while not improving his skill set? Yeah. but Mcg earned millions by shit talk and spends it on coke and cheap booze.

and i feel like he has racist vibes towards deontay
tenor.gif

Too much talent wasted by not training 100% and surrounded by yes men while not improving his skill set? Yeah. but Mcg earned millions by shit talk and spends it on coke and cheap booze.
No. It's deeper than that. Two weight champ. From islands where they were the #1 athlete, local crime ties, bullying civilians, both ended up as cokeheads, both amazing the first round but start to drop off. In 5-10 years Conor is going to get dropped outside of a bar by some guy named Doyle O'Reilly.

Yo wtf Conor lol

Tyson Fury: Well its Conor Mcgregors final roll of the dice. If he loses this its curtains isnt it? I think he wins it in style to be fair…. [but] With Conor you never know what hes been doing. What hes been up to in training camps and all that

From what I hear he lives like a rockstar a week away from his fight. You cant do that. When I am in training I am 100% percent dedicated to fighting. I dont do anything. I go to bed early wake up early. I dont drink anything but water and its like I dedicate 100% to the job in Hand. If I was going out and getting smashed the night before fights. Im asking to lose….

Source: BT sport interview he did today with Bisping on YouTube

Said it before and I will say it again. Conor clearly has a drug problem. How the hell is he wilding out a week before a fight man..
Is Tyson Fury the most reliable source though?

I thought him and conor were cool?

fury obviously trying to kick mcgregor off the pedestal as being the most known irish fighter in the world
Nothing really bad about what he said. Fury just keeping it real like usual. It's not that deep.

I’m struggling to believe Conor doesn’t really train. I don’t like the guy but you can’t deny he could be a genuine contender. By not training properly? Seems unlikely to me.
He trains, just not the same way he did when he was hungry on the come up Conor. It's most likely a night and day differenec in the way he trains. Just look at his old training footage vs his new training footage. Intensity is very different and the creativity is gone. It shows in his fights how he is training, or not training.

I hear that and not defending Conor by any means, just think it’s unlikely. As other posters have made out, he is putting a version of himself out there. Maybe Tyson bought it, maybe he’s right.

Bottom line, I think you may have a point. It is leaning that way, just not 100% convinced yet.
That version of Conor he wasn't putting out as a PR move. It was him just being recorded out on his benders completely wasted. He was constantly partying back then. He seems like he calmed down but there was always some new video of him wasted almost every weekend during that phase. Either that or him with a new girl(s) every weekend as well.

{<huh}
As far as i know, Fury hasn't been going around beating up old man and "allegedly" raping girls lol

If nothing has come of the rape allegations, it's not a knock against Conor. Fury admitted to cheating on his wife with multiple women after he beat Wlad. Conor has been seen cheating on his wife with multiple women.
That's all in the past and their wives are still with them, so that's their personal issues.

Hope this ain't true.

Though what he's achieved to date if it is - is impressive.

Imagine what he could do if he stopped this.

Yo wtf Conor lol

Tyson Fury: Well its Conor Mcgregors final roll of the dice. If he loses this its curtains isnt it? I think he wins it in style to be fair…. [but] With Conor you never know what hes been doing. What hes been up to in training camps and all that

From what I hear he lives like a rockstar a week away from his fight. You cant do that. When I am in training I am 100% percent dedicated to fighting. I dont do anything. I go to bed early wake up early. I dont drink anything but water and its like I dedicate 100% to the job in Hand. If I was going out and getting smashed the night before fights. Im asking to lose….

Source: BT sport interview he did today with Bisping on YouTube

Said it before and I will say it again. Conor clearly has a drug problem. How the hell is he wilding out a week before a fight man..
He was drunk and deranged a day out from khabib fight. Fought drunk too to be honest. Jesus was that an awful performance

He still would have lost all the fights he lost even with “serious” full training

Everything I know about this Fury guy i don’t like.... You think Mcgregors a sketch ball? Fury’s a piece of shit imo
Fury is one of the most honest fighters you will ever find. He has really turned his life around and it shows.

Back