Confirmed: Conor Mcgregor partys like a Rockstar a Week before Fights

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Yo wtf Conor lol

Tyson Fury: Well its Conor Mcgregors final roll of the dice. If he loses this its curtains isnt it? I think he wins it in style to be fair…. [but] With Conor you never know what hes been doing. What hes been up to in training camps and all that

From what I hear he lives like a rockstar a week away from his fight. You cant do that. When I am in training I am 100% percent dedicated to fighting. I dont do anything. I go to bed early wake up early. I dont drink anything but water and its like I dedicate 100% to the job in Hand. If I was going out and getting smashed the night before fights. Im asking to lose….

Source: BT sport interview he did today with Bisping on YouTube

Said it before and I will say it again. Conor clearly has a drug problem. How the hell is he wilding out a week before a fight man..

Last edited:
Everything I know about this Fury guy i don’t like.... You think Mcgregors a sketch ball? Fury’s a piece of shit imo

Conor is having fun. Tyson, you used to be cool, back when you did PED’s and coke. Give Conny a break and stop snitching.
Animated-Flag-Ireland.gif

Did he not explicitly say that he stopped drinking for the months leading up to the last fight...

<EdgyBrah>

I’m struggling to believe Conor doesn’t really train. I don’t like the guy but you can’t deny he could be a genuine contender. By not training properly? Seems unlikely to me.

Tyson Fury is connected and rich/famous people usually frequent similar clubs/restaurants etc. If hes hearing something about Conor then it’s probably true

Tyson Fury is connected and rich/famous people usually frequent similar clubs/restaurants etc. If hes hearing something about Conor then it’s probably true
I hear that and not defending Conor by any means, just think it’s unlikely. As other posters have made out, he is putting a version of himself out there. Maybe Tyson bought it, maybe he’s right.

Bottom line, I think you may have a point. It is leaning that way, just not 100% convinced yet.

Back