Confirmed: Conor Mcgregor partys like a Rockstar a Week before Fights

When Conor stopped doing press stuff before fights I think he parties instead. Makes sense. I don't think Conor was like this until after his run to the titles. That said, Jones did it and still makes it happen. Conor needs to reevaluate. Tyson sounds like he's giving good advice.

Yo wtf Conor lol

Tyson Fury: Well its Conor Mcgregors final roll of the dice. If he loses this its curtains isnt it? I think he wins it in style to be fair…. [but] With Conor you never know what hes been doing. What hes been up to in training camps and all that

From what I hear he lives like a rockstar a week away from his fight. You cant do that. When I am in training I am 100% percent dedicated to fighting. I dont do anything. I go to bed early wake up early. I dont drink anything but water and its like I dedicate 100% to the job in Hand. If I was going out and getting smashed the night before fights. Im asking to lose….

Source: BT sport interview he did today with Bisping on YouTube

Said it before and I will say it again. Conor clearly has a drug problem. How the hell is he wilding out a week before a fight man..
"From what I hear " = CONFIRMED ???

Ip Ban and PC ban include deleting his account and all its data.

If he's not taking his fights seriously, then he's doing it for the money.

In theory it's possible he just showed up to some bar at 9PM, acted like a rockstar for 30 minutes, then went home - but everyone at that party would just assume he partied all night long and got wasted.
"From what I hear " = CONFIRMED ???

Ip Ban and PC ban include deleting his account and all its data.
Yeah.
For all we know he could've heard it from a friend who read a thread like this on Sherdog.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the rumors are true - but it's just annoying click-bait shit for a sherdogger to misuse the word "confirmed" in their post title.

Last edited:
Yeah.
A boxer saying he "heard" something about partying is not a source.
For all we know he could've heard it from a friend who read a thread like this on Sherdog.
Imagine if that friend heard it in this thread... the plot thickens...
So that's why they call gypsies "travelers".

The fact that McGregor still gets smashed , rails lines and fucks prostitutes is the coolest thing about him . Stop being pussys , I'm tired of every fighter being an evangelical who thanks God and Jesus after every fight . Sorry that's fucking boring .

conorpn12-half.png

I thought him and conor were cool?

fury obviously trying to kick mcgregor off the pedestal as being the most known irish fighter in the world
As much as i dont think conor is anything special, id rather watch him fight than that herky jerky slob.

Pretty obvious who has the better work ethic nowadays between Dustin and Conor

Back