Confirmed: Conor Mcgregor partys like a Rockstar a Week before Fights

Yes and how's that working for him?
Pretty good. lol

06d0dd8f8ea341ea7382b2e737ea452b.jpg

I don't like McG and I do believe he doesn't have "it" anymore and that he probably parties too much, but Fury hearing McG lives like a rockstar, is not confirmation.
It's just hearsay.
Maybe look up what confirmed actually means.

This isn't uncommon.

People rise to stardom, can't handle the freedom that unlimited money and power brings you, and burn themselves down.

Most of Sherbros have no idea what they are talking about and just parrot popular opinion

Everything I know about this Fury guy i don’t like.... You think Mcgregors a sketch ball? Fury’s a piece of shit imo

He is a piece of shit, everything he does gets put under the rug. At least Conor has never failed multiple drug tests. He recently "tested" positive for COVID and he's out & about like nothing is happening to delay the Wilder 3 rematch. Seems like he claimed depression to avoid Klistcho rematch as well.

Here on the internet we speak English. In English, we pluralize “party” with “parties.”

Conor is probably on some bullshit on his rest days each week during camp.

He is probably not nearly as unfocused as he was leading up to the Khabib fight, but you can tell he is not 100% focused, and due to his lifestyle and yes men around him, he never will be ever again.

The Conor we seen against Eddie Alvarez was the peak of anything you will ever see from him, and he has since pissed away the prime of his mma career.

I'll add to this
Tyson Fury, after beating Wilder, gave his entire fight purse away to charity.
That's a badass thing to do. Never heard anybody else do the same
Not only did he not donate anything to charity like he promised, anytime people asks him about he deflects and changes topic. The fact that people are foolish enough to not understand he lied about that is comical and anyone who liked your post should do some research along with you.

I thought him and conor were cool?

fury obviously trying to kick mcgregor off the pedestal as being the most known irish fighter in the world
I thought him and conor were cool?

fury obviously trying to kick mcgregor off the pedestal as being the most known irish fighter in the world
Fury isn’t Irish, he’s English

Not only did he not donate anything to charity like he promised, anytime people asks him about he deflects and changes topic. The fact that people are foolish enough to not understand he lied about that is comical and anyone who liked your post should do some research along with you.
I just read 4 articles that pretty much all said he did. Then a 5th that totally contradicted everything else. that's unfortunate. I may stand corrected.

Its easy to win fights if you're 100% dedicated. Real warriors lose fights without dedication

FTFY.

Also has to be the dumbest thing I’ve read today which on Sherdog means a lot. Anybody who become a legend becomes it via dedication. Then some become parodies.

Back