Confessions part 2: Let's Have an Adult Conversation About Adultery

The idea of cheating reminds me of being a kid, doing something wrong and trying to hide it from your parents. That feeling of unease while keeping a secret and dread when they find out. I'm not a child so I don't do that. I want a drama free life.

Sorry, cheating while married is wrong.

You're breaking a vow. If you wanna bang elsewhere at least end the marriage first.

If you are aware that you must bang all you can, then don't get married, or marry someone who's into that sort of thing.

I disagree with this, because as a man You are entirely in control of your emotions/impulses.

But also, we don't always know why a guy cheated. I have 2 uncles that the family recently found out cheated on their wives. When all the details finally came out, i sort of understood why they did it. I still don't agree with it though. It appears both men were not getting any from their wives, and even though they kept asking for it, the wife didn't think the man would cheat on them. Only one couple divorced, the other is still together after working things out.

Bottom line i think like this, if you're gonna cheat then just break up with your current partner. There's no need to be a scumbag and betray the trust they gave you.
You are thinking with logic and maturity. I used to think this way. And yes we do control our impulses but people can make mistakes, learn and grow from them. I'm in no position to judge.

As far as a man leaving his wife goes that definitely is not all that cut and dry of a situation. Especially with kids involved. First of all in most cases your wife/longtime girlfriend is or becomes your best friend. But even best friends have their ups and downs. Sometimes the downs are really down. With your uncle's they weren't getting sex supposedly.

That can be frustrating and even if a man cheats doesn't mean he doesn't love or want his wife.

Last edited:
A man can have more than one woman.
Just don't go after a woman that's already taken.

This is kind of the whole "having your cake, and eat it too" thing. If you feel like you can't control your impulses and sex with different women is very important, then staying single and living the bachelor life is a valid option. But to admit that you can't help yourself, while also being married, and looking for some kind of endearment from strangers is weird. To say anyone who judges a man for being a man is a boy isn't logical thinking. This isn't a judgement free zone, goto Planet Fitness for that shit.

i cheat on my left hand with my right all the time

she cool with it though

The idea of cheating reminds me of being a kid, doing something wrong and trying to hide it from your parents. That feeling of unease while keeping a secret and dread when they find out. I'm not a child so I don't do that. I want a drama free life.
I hear you. Before I was married I have cheated and I wasn't always that good. I never got caught red handed but the guilt always left me feeling shitty.

At the same time, I still was driven to do it more. I asked one of my best friends, who always cheated on his woman, if he ever felt guilty. He said only at first but then it goes away after you keep doing.

I'm not as experienced in the "player's club" as he is. But I'll be damned if I don't face temptation on the regular. My relationship is not perfect but I'd never leave my wife and kids and every woman who deals with me is well aware.

I already admitted I'm a dog. Probably coming from a long blood line of dogs. But as a married man(2yrs.) I have controlled my instincts.

It isn't as simple or black and white as you make it. Everyone has their vices. Drugs, alchohol, gambling, etc. Mine is women. Sex with women.

Then keep being a man, and go fuck your wife.

It's weakness.

Weaker still to stay with someone who cheats.

This is kind of the whole "having your cake, and eat it too" thing. If you feel like you can't control your impulses and sex with different women is very important, then staying single and living the bachelor life is a valid option. But to admit that you can't help yourself, while also being married, and looking for some kind of endearment from strangers is weird. To say anyone who judges a man for being a man is a boy isn't logical thinking. This isn't a judgement free zone, goto Planet Fitness for that shit.
Are you done? When did I say I can't help myself??? I said I control myself. I can't control the fact that I'm tempted.

If it makes you feel better to judge people that you don't know then go ahead. But this is something that most normal men go through so you are just going to be be an angry judgemental asshole. @GearSolidMetal I quoted you by mistake.

never felt wrong about it, not my problem really.
being with married women is great cause they don't expect nothing from you except sex
BUT, i would never do it to a friend
dudes i don't know, whatever, fuck them.

It's weakness.

Weaker still to stay with someone who cheats.
Can't disagree with this. Although I do disagree with the second part. Like I said everything isn't always simply black or white. There is a gray area.

The only cheating here is how you spelled adultery, tourist. TOUURRRIIISSTTTTT!!!

Lol at worrying about random dudes judging you on the internet....

Fuck I'll share...
Yeah i cheated on my wife when we had been married only 5yrs.
Why? Now i dunno, young and dumb...any explanation is going to sound like an excuse so ill pass.

Yeah i instantly regretted it...she wasn't hearing it and we got divorced...for 5yrs. In 2010 we remarried and we've been together since then.

Yes it's possible to be faithful... it's called maturity.

Nah don't have any other experience with it (dont really count buddies cheating on their gf's... I'm a grown man and don't give a shit about others relationships).

What's the point of thread? Honest question ts.
Are you looking for ppl to tell you it's ok you cheated on your wife?

Can't disagree with this. Although I do disagree with the second part. Like I said everything isn't always simply black or white. There is a gray area.

No there isn't.

I've been on both ends, cheated on women and been cheated on. You don't really ever come back from it so once that happens bow out and go your seperate ways. In my experience if someone has the opportunity they will take it, even for just a one off.
I'm pretty convinced the percent of cheaters is 75%+ maybe more. Most of the time its opportunity that just keeps on going. I live the fully single life now and I'm way happier, more money, do what I want. It's the age of internet hook ups so sex isn't hard to find. My tinder was half married women in an "open" relationship. There almost no advantage to being in an ltr for men these days so why bother?

Back