Confessions part 2: Let's Have an Adult Conversation About Adultery

Says the man who didn’t share any stories in the OP
I've shared a little bit of you read through the thread. Lol. But I'm mostly a good boy.

What about you? I'm sure you've broken many hearts in your day.

i didnt even get to the worst part bro, i didnt want to say it but i figure i should. she was just admitted to the mental health ward at the hospital near us, last night. i have my son right now at my parents. she is diagnosed bi-polar, but she took herself to the crisis response center because she was feeling suicidal. she said its not because of us, but im sure it doesnt fucking help. shes having a manic episode. usually i notice when shes manic but ive barely seen her since this all happened. her family hates my fucking guts i got a message from her mom telling me to leave her alone but im going to go visit her tonight.
Damn that is a tough situation. Trust me you aren't alone. If you really love her, I hope you guys can work things out. The only thing you can do is be sincere with her and be prepared to take some shit occasionally. Good luck.

I've always been a monogamous guy. The type that always seemed to be in one long term relationship or another. But I haven't been perfect. My first instance of cheating was when I was dating a girl I'd been seeing for a while but we had an argument one night & I legitimately thought we were broken up so when her cousin ( who had originally wanted to date me ) called me up wanting to get together the following night I jumped at the chance as she was just as hot as her cousin. So, we spent the night together.
Well, the next day the cousin that I'd been dating called & we reconciled. I didn't feel guilty about sleeping with her cousin though because we were broken up. Unfortunately, she didn't see it that way though when we found out about her cousin & I about a month later. So, we split up for good.
That was pretty much kis stuff though as it occurred when I was in my early 20s.
The next time that I cheated was far more serious though as it ended an eight-year relationship that produced my two oldest kids. But despite the length of our relationship & the two children together we just couldn't get along, we fought all the time over stupid shit & we'd become sexually incompatible. Which led to me no longer being in love with her. Nor, I suspect, her with me.
Enter a sexy new co-worker at my place of employment & a flirtation played out for a couple of months which finally culminated in an affair that began the night of the office Christmas party. But, it was a short-lived affair as I knew right away that I didn't want to sneak around & play games. So, the following day I sat my girlfriend down ( we'd never married ) & confessed what had happened between my co-worker & I. And we agreed to split up right then & there. So, as difficult as it was to leave my two kids ( they were 6 & 1 at the time ), I moved out & within a few weeks, I was living with my co-worker. And about a year later we got married & she became my first wife. She brought a daughter from her first marriage into the relationship, I had my two kids & within a year we had our youngest daughter born as well.
But as you know that didn't work out so great either. We loved each other but she had a difficult time treating my two oldest kids equally which caused issues in the marriage & we split up after about three years. We got a separation & we both had a relationship with other people during it. Her with an old friend & me with a neighbor.
We eventually got back together for a few years but we ran into the same issues with her not getting along with my two oldest again & we decided to just end the marriage one & for all.

So, those were my three instances of extracurricular relationships. Two of which weren't even cheating so I don't think I've done too badly. Lord knows I had countless other opportunities to cheat on my significant others & didn't act on them.
My wife now? She's everything I could ever want & more so I can't even imagine being tempted by anyone else. I certainly can't go any younger because my wife is already 21 years younger than me. So, she's stuck with me until I die. :D

Last edited:
I've always been a monogamous guy. The type that always seemed to be in one long term relationship or another. But I haven't been perfect. My first instance of cheating was when I was dating one cousin but we had an argument one night & I legitimately thought we were broken up so when the other cousin called me up wanting to get together the following night I jumped at the chance as she was just as hot as her cousin. So, we spent the night together.
Well, the next day the cousin that I'd been dating called & we reconciled. I didn't feel guilty about sleeping with her cousin though because we were broken up. Unfortunately, she didn't see it that way though when we found out about her cousin & I about a month later. So, we split up for good.
That was pretty much kis stuff though as it occurred when I was in my early 20s.
The next time that I cheated was far more serious though as it ended an eight-year relationship that produced my two oldest kids. But despite the length of our relationship & the two children together we just couldn't get along, we fought all the time over stupid shit & we'd become sexually incompatible. Which led to me no longer being in love with her. Nor, I suspect, her with me.
Enter a sexy new co-worker at my place of employment & a flirtation played out for a couple of months which finally culminated in an affair that began the night of the office Christmas party. But, it was a short-lived affair as I knew right away that I didn't want to sneak around & play games. So, the following day I sat my girlfriend down ( we'd never married ) & confessed what had happened between my co-worker & I. And we agreed to split up right then & there. So, as difficult as it was to leave my two kids ( they were 6 & 1 at the time ), I moved out & within a few weeks, I was living with my co-worker. And about a year later we got married & she became my first wife. She brought a daughter from her first marriage into the relationship, I had my two kids & within a year we had our youngest daughter born as well.
But as you know that didn't work out so great either. We loved each other but she had a difficult time treating my two oldest kids equally which caused issues in the marriage & we split up after about three years. We got a separation & we both had a relationship with other people during it. Her with an old friend & me with a neighbor.
We eventually got back together for a few years but we ran into the same issues with her not getting along with my two oldest again & we decided to just end the marriage one & for all.

So, those were my three instances of extracurricular relationships. Two of which weren't even cheating so I don't think I've done too badly. Lord knows I had countless other opportunities to cheat on my significant others & didn't act on them.
My wife now? She's everything I could ever want & more so I can't even imagine being tempted by anyone else. I certainly can't go any younger because my wife is already 21 years younger than me. So, she's stuck with me until I die. :D

Just wanted to make sure but the cousins weren't also your cousin right? When i read it the first time I was envisioning cousin on cousin action then with another cousin. if so your extended family reunions must be... complicated..

I've always been a monogamous guy. The type that always seemed to be in one long term relationship or another. But I haven't been perfect. My first instance of cheating was when I was dating one cousin but we had an argument one night & I legitimately thought we were broken up so when the other cousin called me up wanting to get together the following night I jumped at the chance as she was just as hot as her cousin. So, we spent the night together.

Thanks a lot for sharing. Although I have to say the cousins thing was cheating lol. Even if you were broken up that's still her cousin. But I'm not judging lol. I'm happy to here you were able to persevere through those situations that I hope I'll never have to face and finally found your perfect woman.

Wait

Exactly whose cousins were you dating?

Because im very close to posting "sweet home alabama"

A man can have more than one woman.
Just don't go after a woman that's already taken.
A woman can have more than one man.
And still be married...

-b4IFnzsPVdwEszFcnVLdRBO9ehrc9edcWXOjzVmOdo.jpg

polyamorous_family-702x358.jpg

There's a reason I have something like 82 cousins.
Let's just say grandpa was busy spreading his love around.

I've never cheated but my Dad has done it to my mum loads of times. We talked about it a lot when we were in Thailand together last month. He has a sidepiece from Vietnam right now, half his age, that treats him like a god. I understood completely why he'd do it because my mum treats him like shit. He's stuck with her for 40 years and given her everything she could want. She's never had to work a serious job and spends all her time in a villa in Thailand and still does nothing but bitch and moan about how hard her life is while he's still working his ass off running two businesses, one of them in Africa ffs. Happy for my dad.
Your dad clearly has a code and has been very patient with your mother for years. His actions are essentially a compromise for staying married.

The idea of cheating reminds me of being a kid, doing something wrong and trying to hide it from your parents. That feeling of unease while keeping a secret and dread when they find out. I'm not a child so I don't do that. I want a drama free life.
I feel like murder, there are degrees of cheating.

1st-degree cheating: Having an ongoing sexual relationship with someone who may or may not know you are currently married or in a relationship.

2nd-degree cheating: Having a singular or let's say less than 3 encounter dalliance with someone. This could be a co-worker, random person you meet on holiday or bar, an online hookup platform etc.

3rd degree cheating manslaughter cheating: Basically number 2 but you're hammered at a bar or party, on holidays and it's a ONE NIGHT stand where alcohol and environmental stimulation lead to the behavior of both parties.

Last edited:
Well the cousin story will bring up my story.

I was dating this girl for a little less than a year. Around college for both of us but things were not working out and she broke up with me. I was upset but whatever. I did befriend her family and extended family and became friends with her cousin (just as cute).

Anyway fast forward a year or two and my ex is dating this other guy but they get into pissy arguments all the time. I randomly met up with her (and her cousin). we hang out for a bit, her cousin leaves, I take her bowling, flirt heavily and then we ended up back at her place and fuck all night. she cheats on her man a bunch more times with me. I ask for more (tell her to break up and be with me) but she wants to stay with her man. so I am like okay I move on. we still friendly though.

fast forward a few more years and both cousins are married now. I had kept in touch with the cousin the whole time even hung out a few times with her. her parents are friends with my parents and even wanted me to date their daughter when she was single but I was like naaahh I respected my ex and didn't wanna piss her off and whatever. the cousin is having problems with her husband. so every once in a while we'd chat (used to cha when I was dating her cousin - helping each other out with the relationship problems and stuff). it started out with me trying to help her out with our marriage but I realized this ain't salvageable. she don't wanna be with him... and I start falling for her a bit. I wanna rescue her... and honestly fucking the cousin of a girl I used to fuck would be kinky as shit. the convo changes to me trying to cheer her up and tell her she sexi and if I was her man she'd be pregnant with 3 kids by now. she falls for me. I really want to fuck her. but the thing is I wanted to be with another chick (that's a different story).

anyway she asked to see me so we set up a date for dinner. we meet up and it's the critical moment. all I gotta do is make the move tell her I want her, kiss her then take her to a motel and bang her brains out. I punk out.
my conscience gets the better of me (making a girl cheat out of a marriage was too much for me at that time and I really wanted to be with the other girl).
i just go through the dinner and tell her that I like this other girl and I tell her that i'll be there support her with whatever she choose to do and blah blah blah. she was really disappointed. she eventually divorced the dude and remarried. do I regret punking out? hhmm yeah I do. but whatever. small regret.

I've never been cheated on and I've never cheated on anybody... or at least I am not aware of it...

i cheated on the mother of my son about a month ago (with out neighbour she apparently never really liked). She found out immediately through a FB message. Amateur hour, Ive really never cheated on a spouse before, I still feel like absolute dogshit about the whole situation. I'm a piece of shit tbh
Wow you really suck at cheating.

Just wanted to make sure but the cousins weren't also your cousin right? When i read it the first time I was envisioning cousin on cousin action then with another cousin. if so your extended family reunions must be... complicated..

<45>
My bad for not being clearer. No, they were most definitely not my cousins. I promise. LOL.

Seduction has worked on me when I shouldnt have allowed it. Thats all I really want to say about it since its the main thing that makes me question something very important to my sense of self, personal honour and integrity. My only justification is nature is nature, I try not to mess with shame.

Nice try Karen, I'll be home in an hour. Do you still need me to pick up spaghetti sauce?

If married, a double homicide (if caught in the act) is something I find understandable. But seeing as some women lie about their relationship status in order to whore it up behind their spouse's backs, I'm willing to fall back to a single homicide of the married party being more appropriate, only if such be the case.

Same goes for the reciprocal.

You took the vow.

Last edited:
<45>
My bad for not being clearer. No, they were most definitely not my cousins. I promise. LOL.

hey I am not judging. hell I met a distant "auntie" (the daughter of my grandmother's cousin) who was hot as hell and few years older and I am pretty sure if the opportunity had presented itself.. I woulda banged her... lol

Lol @ white knighters over cheating. If you feel that strongly about it you got cucked peasant.
NABr7f0.gif

I cheated on my girl. She caught me in bed. Then she cheated on me. Then we ended up back together. That's life. Quit being holier than thou

Back