Confessions part 2: Let's Have an Adult Conversation About Adultery

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I just want to know your experiences with it. Most of us are anonymous for the most part so don't worry no one will tell on you. I'm not really all that interested in hearing about men who have been cheated on, although you are welcome to vent here too. I just don't want this to turn into a woman bashing thread.

I more interesting I'm hearing from guys who cheat or have cheated. Did/do you ever feel guilty? Why did you do it? Can you stop if you wanted to? Is it possible for a man to be faithful to one woman? Have you experienced other people you know cheating? Like your parents or other family members/friends? How did it make you feel?

Please let this be a judgment free zone. We are all human and even worse most of us are men, and many of us are just straight up dogs. Like myself, even though since of been married I have not acted on my dog like instincts. At least not 100%. But it's an everyday struggle.

richard-aoyade-moss-the-it-crowd.gif

If she shows up with an iPad.....

Was the thread title alluding to the Usher song with the same name?
Or just an amazing coincidence

I admit, I've fucked married women...a lot. That was cathartic.

Was the thread title alluding to the Usher song with the same name?
Or just an amazing coincidence
Lol. I didn't think of Usher. But subconsciously his music is always in my head so I'm not sure.

I've known this guy since 2004, we were coworkers. And ever since i met him i noticed that he was always cheating on his current girlfriend. Throughout the whole time i've known him he's had 5 serious girlfriends and he's cheated on all of them.

As we grew closer in friendship (we are pretty much like brothers) i had to ask him why he did it. He said that the really cares about the woman that he's with, but he doesn't love them. Maybe that's why.

The tables turned on him last year, when he found out his fiancee had been cheating on him during their 5 yrs together (i had made a thread about this a while back) and he was fucking devastated, turned to drugs, etc. It appears he's still with her, and according to him she's changed. But damn, he got his.

Last edited:
Cheating, That's just a sign that the relationship as come to an end imo.

No need to feel bad.

I've posted my history plenty of times,

I'm retired now..

You're welcome

I've known this guy since 2004, we were coworkers. And ever since i met him i noticed that he was always cheating on his current girlfriend. Throught the whole time i've known him he's had 5 serious girlfriends and he's cheated on all of them.

As we grew closer in friendship (we are pretty much like brothers) i had to ask him why he did it. He said that the really cares about the woman that he's with, but he doesn't love them. Maybe that's why.

The tables turned on him last year, when he found out his fiancee had been cheating on him during their 5 yrs together (i had made a thread about this a while back) and he was fucking devastated, turned to drugs, etc. It appears he's still with her, and according to him she's changed. But damn, he got his.

Cheating, That's just a sign that the relationship as come to an end imo.

No need to feel bad.
My personal situation is different. Everything can be going great with my woman and I still get the urge. I've cheated on my past girlfriend after having sex with her twice earlier that day.

In fact I'll go as far as to say I can/have loved more than one woman at once.

I've never cheated but my Dad has done it to my mum loads of times. We talked about it a lot when we were in Thailand together last month. He has a sidepiece from Vietnam right now, half his age, that treats him like a god. I understood completely why he'd do it because my mum treats him like shit. He's stuck with her for decades and given her everything she could want. She's never had to work a serious job and spends all her time in a villa in Thailand and still does nothing but bitch and moan about how hard her life is while he's still working his ass off running two businesses. Happy for my dad.

Last edited:
I never understood why guys would want more than one woman in their life. One is PLENTY. I guess this only applies to guys who date more than one woman at a time though as opposed to just fucking them.

My best friends step-dad growing up would always "travel for work" for weeks or months at a time. Turns out he had a whole other family in a different state. Even as a kid i thought "why would anyone want that?"

A man controls his impulses and honors his woman.

Anything less, he's a dog.
I already admitted I'm a dog. Probably coming from a long blood line of dogs. But as a married man(2yrs.) I have controlled my instincts.

It isn't as simple or black and white as you make it. Everyone has their vices. Drugs, alchohol, gambling, etc. Mine is women. Sex with women.

A man controls his impulses and honors his woman.

Anything less, he's a dog.
Pretty much this. Never been a fan of cheaters on either side. Either have the discipline and self control to stay faithful, or be a man and end it before you decide to cheat.

Any man who would judge another man for being a man is probably a boy so I won't take them seriously.
I disagree with this, because as a man You are entirely in control of your emotions/impulses.

But also, we don't always know why a guy cheated. I have 2 uncles that the family recently found out cheated on their wives. When all the details finally came out, i sort of understood why they did it. I still don't agree with it though. It appears both men were not getting any from their wives, and even though they kept asking for it, the wife didn't think the man would cheat on them. Only one couple divorced, the other is still together after working things out.

Bottom line i think like this, if you're gonna cheat then just break up with your current partner. There's no need to be a scumbag and betray the trust they gave you.

I never understood why guys would want more than one woman in their life. One is PLENTY. I guess this only applies to guys who date more than one woman at a time though as opposed to just fucking them.

My best friends step-dad growing up would always "travel for work" for weeks or months at a time. Turns out he had a whole other family in a different state. Even as a kid i thought "why would anyone want that?"
One woman is plenty. Trust me I know. But biologically most of us are wired to want more than one. And some guys fall in love with multiple women. That's where it gets even more hectic. I'm sure that isn't something the step dad wanted but he let things get out of hand.

Back