Confessions part 2: Let's Have an Adult Conversation About Adultery

I don't think I've ever really cheated from memory, but I've fucked a few girls with boyfriends and married women.

I like to fuck around, so it doesn't make sense to get into a long-term relationship. I don't think I'd enjoy having to hide and cover my tracks and constantly worry about getting exposed. I like my life simple.

I think the ultimate scenario would be a wife who likes other girls too and is cool with playing around with them. The problem is the girls I've met who are down for this haven't been wife material and the wife material ones are not down for this.

Ill either stay single or marry if I plan to start a family. If I go the latter route, I might have to just fuck around when traveling

Yeah.. it's a disgrace actually..

The girls who are actually worth their salt in bed are usally not very well suited for long time relationships.. which is, i guess, another strong contributer as to why people cheat..

I'm pretty sure it's got explanations but i'd like to read the scientific paper on it..

I'm black. Almost as black as Cannonier. But I have know desire to share a tiny white slut with a bunch of other BBC's. Lol
How do you feel about sharing a tiny black slut with other bbcs?

Or huge white sluts? Or huge black sluts? Or medium-sized slut of any colour?

How do you feel about sharing in general?

<seedat>

My experience is a ton of people cheat, both male and female. I broke up a marriage when I was like 19 or 20. Felt extremely bad about it, and decided I was never doing that shit again, no matter how much they threw themselves at me.

Many years later I got married myself. She cheated pretty early into the marriage, and I was completely wrecked for about 2 to 3 years. Just a miserable asshole 24/7.

Most of my friends are divorced, usually for infidelity. Sometimes the man was the cheater, but usually it was the woman.

Haven’t really cheated, but maybe a lil in the past on the downslope of a relationship.
Too much work to cover and deceive and have to remember all the lies and stories.
Also I don’t like being cheated on, so it’s something I value.

Haven’t really cheated, but maybe a lil in the past on the downslope of a relationship.
Too much work to cover and deceive and have to remember all the lies and stories.
Also I don’t like being cheated on, so it’s something I value.

If you’re still in the relationship (the downslope too), then yes, you really cheated.

It’s ok, I did it once too in the downslope just to make the end final, but yes technically I definitely did cheat.

Back