Condit: Diaz hasn't earned shot

Johnny doesn't deserve anything. He beat a blanket,lost to Kos,and beat a guy who has no striking defense.

I think if you're a gsp fan you want this fight. This fight possesses as little threat to gsp as possible for a ranked guy. I seriously think Diaz has at BEST a 20 percent chance of winning this fight.

Was that Baroni quote a written one, or did you use improper grammar in your signature?

How is it a money grab for Diaz fans? We're the ones shelling out the money to watch him fight.

If anything, it's a money grab for the UFC.

Yea that's what I meant, I just wrote it poorly. My bad.

Johnny doesn't deserve anything. He beat a blanket,lost to Kos,and beat a guy who has no striking defense.

No need to bash the guy... He deserves it as much as anyone else. The Diaz fight makes more sense right now because the longer they wait, the less likely it is to happen and make the money its probably going to make. In the mean time, its not like Hendricks is going anywhere...

Yes, Hendricks is more deserving but unfortunately for Johnny, the UFC is in the sports entertainment biz. I have no doubt however that he will get his shot in 2013 after he beats Ellenberger.

Diaz fans complained about Condit getting a title shot after Nick skipped the presser. Now they're finding out what it's like when the shoe is on the other foot.

Weird seeing your new av. No like change.

I think if you're a gsp fan you want this fight. This fight possesses as little threat to gsp as possible for a ranked guy. I seriously think Diaz has at BEST a 20 percent chance of winning this fight.

GSP fan here and that's exactly why I want him to fight a tougher opponent. I don't want to feel like a foolish Fedor fan when I try to defend GSP's place as GOAT with a string of wins against opponents not even in the top 20.

I understand that "fans" who love to see two guys "bang" wouldn't get the above sentiment though.

I'm a huge Diaz bros. fan, but even I think Hendricks deserves the shot. All fans should know by now though that title shots are earned by any number of ways.

GSP is rich as hell but wants another big money fight with Diaz.

He's taking a deserved payday away from Hendricks who has EARNED it.IT IS HIS.

I hope Hendricks takes GSP's head off when they fight.

Stop being a crybaby CC. You had your shot and blew it.

Hopefully Diaz doesn;t appear for a Press conference and is sidelined once and for all.

GSP will have his way with anybody that steps in the cage with me and I don't even like the guy but dang he know how to win...

I agree for the most part, but there's a (tiny) argument to be made for GSP vs Diaz. It was meant to happen a long time ago, Diaz was on a massive streak etc etc. But I agree, he should need a top-5 win first .I can't see Nick liking this from Carlos though

that would be like saying Karo still deserves a shot at the WW belt.

wait no, that argument is more valid because at least Karo was forced out by injury and didn't just stupidly squander his title shot by being a moron

Diaz fans complained about Condit getting a title shot after Nick skipped the presser. Now they're finding out what it's like when the shoe is on the other foot.

that would require diaz fans to actually have some level of self awareness

case in point:
Stop being a crybaby CC. You had your shot and blew it.
just so we're clear,

Diaz skipping multiple press conferences (and ducking his own manager), then blaming the fight cancellation on GSP = a-ok, totally awesome and keepin it real!

Condit responding to a question on whether a guy who lost his most recent fight and hasn't fought for a year has earned a title shot in a stacked division = being a crybaby

condit is stating the obvious and doing so in a very respectful manner. I don't see the issue

all that being said, at least Diaz brings a new style against GSP. I don't think that it will be successful, but in theory he is the first guy in a long time who will create offense in his stand up and be dangerous off his back.

I would request that the UFC create come sort of app which completely shields me from the moronic WWE style build up to the fight though. thanks

fw7mfq.jpg

well thats too bad... he already got two.

condit is stating the obvious and doing so in a very respectful manner. I don't see the issue
the issue is that diaz fanboys are by-and-large retarded

all that being said, at least Diaz brings a new style against GSP. I don't think that it will be successful, but in theory he is the first guy in a long time who will create offense in his stand up and be dangerous off his back.
except for Condit, who is actually a bigger threat than Diaz

Aren't we getting use to this by now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back