Condit: Diaz hasn't earned shot

In his prime Pacino was a master of wtf. Like Walken...

"I feel like a little boy who's lost his first tooth, put it under his pillow, waiting for the tooth-fairy to come. Only two evil burglars have crept in my window, and snatched it, before she could get here... Wait a second, do you understand the CONCEPT of the tooth-fairy? Explain it to them... Wait. She takes the god damned thing, and gives you a quarter. They've got my tooth. I want it back."

In a world filled with Walken impressions, this might be my favorite. And I've seen Mohr's. You've probably seen this shit

Jon tried to only fight the best guys in line with no freak show fights but the fans, and his boss turned on him for it. Even though the fans were always looking for a reason to hate on him.

He quickly learned what it's all about.

"knocking everybody out."

Yea, two guys. One which hasnt won a fight in forever and the other guy that was getting destroyed in multiple fights before catching his opponents.

In a world filled with Walken impressions, this might be my favorite. And I've seen Mohr's. You've probably seen this shit

I always thought Pollak did it the best

Put it on and switch tabs, it's creepy

Riiiight Carlos, and you deserved it after you ran from him for 5 rounds. Some (me) might argue that Condit hasn't been a "Natural Born Killer" during or since the Diaz fight.

How can running win you a fight? It doesn't, he slipped, evaded and counter-punched his way to a win. He also did flying knees, head kicks, spinning elbows. Some people man. All Nick did was walk towards him, hit him a few times, and taunt. And for you to argue that he hasn't lived up to his moniker, is just plain stupid. Did you even watch the GSP fight? Most people here did.

gsp-face.jpg

I always thought Pollock did it the best

Put it on and switch tabs, it's creepy

I don't dig Pollack's for some reason. Always sounds off to me.

(in before Whisky accuses me of sullying the good name of Modhood)

I like Pollack's Jason Statham though.

Starts at 1:13

Condit was gifted a title shot from atrocious judging, then got out of the immediate rematch on a technicality. 'Natural Born Runner', you aren't half the fighter Nick Diaz is

Lol he lost a marathon to Condit and all of a sudden he isn't worthy of a title shot?

why is this even a question still? it's not like it's a controversial opinion. anyone who rubs two brain cells together would reach the same conclusion

I wish some brain cells woulda been rubbin in some of the judges in the Condit/Diaz fight. Good thing Nick gets his deserved title shot finally.

"knocking everybody out."

Yea, two guys. One which hasnt won a fight in forever and the other guy that was getting destroyed in multiple fights before catching his opponents.

Yeah... the guy is nothing especial, he just KO'ed two elite welterweights.

You obviously missed the key point in my first post. The disparity in landed strikes wasn't enough to overcome his lack of aggression.

Should I seek out the definition of disparity for you because you seem to have either missed it or ...can not compute

Dumbest fucking thing ever posted on this board. Diaz fanboys are by far the most delusional fans around..

Can

I just want to see interesting matchups.

If its Nick, Johnny, or fucking Santa Claus, it doesn't make any difference to me.

Hate to be the one to break it to you bro, but I just don't see GSP vs Santa Claus happening anytime soon... :-(

everyone would agree diaz doesnt deserve the title shot...i mean how could they deny this? w/ that being said, most of us do want to see this fight...

Hate to be the one to break it to you bro, but I just don't see GSP vs Santa Claus happening anytime soon... :-(

Hasn't anyone ever told you? Roy Nelson is Santa....and yes, I don't see GSP vs Roy anytime soon either.

Riiiight Carlos, and you deserved it after you ran from him for 5 rounds. Some (me) might argue that Condit hasn't been a "Natural Born Killer" during or since the Diaz fight.

Hard to outstrike someone if you're supposedly "running" from them, amirite?

And take a look at GSP's face post Condit fight.

Oh, and if you weren't impressed by Condit's performance, then you're going to be outright disgusted by Diaz against GSP. If Diaz makes it to the presser this time, be prepared to watch him get dominated in every facet of MMA.

Back