Condit: Diaz hasn't earned shot

Riiiight Carlos, and you deserved it after you ran from him for 5 rounds. Some (me) might argue that Condit hasn't been a "Natural Born Killer" during or since the Diaz fight.

Some (you) obviously didn't watch the GSP-Condit fight. Condit nearly stopped GSP, and it was a very tough fight. But that's ok, make stupid remarka based off a fight where Condit outstruck Diaz.

The title shots are not that meaningful in MMA due to the limitations in match-ups to ascend. Great for marketing though.

Nick puts on good shows, has a following and is respected for his fighting approach by the boss Lorenzo.

Carlos seems to be just stirring things up for some publicity. Working?

Doubt Nick will do any better than Carlos but its MMA and they have different styles. Why it will be interesting same if it was Hendricks. It is a toss up decision between the two and well Nick getting the nod for a bunch of obvious reasons stated by others $.

Johnny doesn't deserve anything. He beat a blanket,lost to Kos,and beat a guy who has no striking defense.

Dude, will you get off of Diaz's dick and think for once? That 'blanket' was the number two welterweight for five years, the Kos fight was close but Johny got the decision, and that guy with no striking defense climbed his way into the top five. He's beaten better fighters than Nick ever has. Ever. Period.

While it may be true, condit shouldn't talk so big here. It's not like he dominated Diaz, he merely out pointed him in a close and somewhat controversial fight. A knockout or decisive finish would suit condit better.

Hendricks will get his shot. All the Diaz haters can calm the hell down.

Condit didn't say that Nick Diaz didn't earn the shot, he said that Hendricks deserves the shot.

It is possible that Condit thinks that Diaz and Hendricks earned a shot, and that the latter has a better case.

Please think of that scenario TS.

Dude, will you get off of Diaz's dick and think for once? That 'blanket' was the number two welterweight for five years, the Kos fight was close but Johny got the decision, and that guy with no striking defense climbed his way into the top five. He's beaten better fighters than Nick ever has. Ever. Period.

Oh really.
BJ is better than all those guys. I thought he beat fitch. Daley tko'd Martin and Nick tko'd Daley. Its simple mma math.

Is there honestly anybody who really thinks Diaz has earned a title shot?

I'm not even sure if Diaz himself is delusional enough to believe that. He has even said himself that he has to be the bad guy. He is the one that people want to see GSP beat up.

It's the fight game.
It's a sport, and sports have become about money and entertainment. I'm pretty sure if I was Johnny Hendricks or somebody in his camp, I would be really pissed off about it also. But it is what it is. You don't always see the most deserving people compete for championships.

Condit didn't say that Nick Diaz didn't earn the shot, he said that Hendricks deserves the shot.

It is possible that Condit thinks that Diaz and Hendricks earned a shot, and that the latter has a better case.

Please think of that scenario TS.

Condit was asked, "Do you think Nick Diaz has earned the shot?" and he replied, "No, not really."

:eek:

He earned it when he won the Condit fight.

3 bozo judges and a few meaningless marijuana metabolites don't change that, they only slowed it down.

Back of the line, Condit. Tell you what, you can run there.

iPsecyVZLVhHO.gif

3 bozo judges and a few meaningless marijuana metabolites don't change that, they only slowed it down.

iPsecyVZLVhHO.gif

I love delusional Diaz worshipers.

iPsecyVZLVhHO.gif

Come on man. I know you're a Diaz guy but get over it. He did not beat Condit. And for a mod you really toe the line of fighter bashing with all the running crap (you've posted that garbage many, many times). Even if you don't consider it bashing I'd think you'd be a little above it.

Come on man. I know you're a Diaz guy but get over it. He did not beat Condit. And for a mod you really toe the line of fighter bashing with all the running crap (you've posted that garbage many, many times). Even if you don't consider it bashing I'd think you'd be a little above it.

I'd call it a draw really, there was no winner in that fight. It was an abortion thanks to Condit. And you're oversensitive if you think criticizing the way the guy 'fought' is fighter bashing.

Diaz did earn it in popularity, but the true contender is Hendricks. I want the true contender but will still watch the GSP-Diaz fight.

I'd call it a draw really, there was no winner in that fight. It was an abortion thanks to Condit. And you're oversensitive if you think criticizing the way the guy 'fought' is fighter bashing.

lol. Diaz had 23 minutes to do something on the feet!

Yes Condit played stick and move and outworked him, but then Nick took his back in the 5th! And Condit swept and ended up on top

Don't know what else to say :icon_neut

Back