Colts player killed by drunk "immigrant" wanted for deportation

The answer to that question is whites are the least sketchy. That’s a fact.

Also you need to decide whether you want to argue about immigrants or specific ethnic groups. There is a difference. I said certain ethnic groups are more likely to be sketchy. You countered with a flawed article about immigrants. Lol think about that.

Immigrants make up roughly 13% of the population. Of course they should commit less crime overall. The data I found says illegals commit crime at twice the rate natives do.

Explain this
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wash...ls-commit-crimes-double-rate-native-born-stu/

Whites huh? Now I know you are trolling if you believe that. What ethic group wrote this study by the way? Smh

We are dealing with people who take great pleasure in the suffering of others because they have been brainwashed into thinking that Western civilization is evil and must be destroyed. That's why they bend over backwards to support illegal immigration, mass migration, Islam, feminism, gender identity anti-science and so on.

This illegal could have raped and murdered a child and these idiots would still be defending him and the fact he was still in the country.

But you're the one on dubs lol. I'm sure your opinions didn't sit to well .

Uneducated people rarely run into trouble here. It's people that actually know what they're talking about that tend to upset the snowflakes.

For example, your statement. You're advertising that your're willfully uniformed and not very smart. Who's going to get mad? No one. Stupid people exist, we all know this. It's important to point it out though.

"We should be more lax on immigration laws today, because in 500 years...."

ROFL!

Yup. Because we will be dead. We want to leave a better example for future generations. Not that hard to understand really lol.

As the laws written now, yes. But in the future they will change.

Why should the laws on immigration change?

The demographic of the USA will be different in about twenty years.

It definitely will if the laws change or aren't enforced as they should be . . .

In about 500 yrs our ancestors will laugh about how we treated others for simply not being born on a land that was here before laws lol.

What makes you think this?

Whites huh? Now I know you are trolling if you believe that. What ethic group wrote this study by the way? Smh
Yes whites. Wow you’re dumb. That’s your best response? Just admit you were wrong

Can imagine how many of those numbers are swayed because of mistreatment of minorities. I bet you believe that they were tried fairly, stopped and frisk fairly and given the same benefit of the doubt at the white counter parts right?

Those numbers are not facts bud .

Yes whites. Wow you’re dumb. That’s your best response? Just admit you were wrong

So when articles during slavery were written to explain how blacks couldn't be educated, we're savages and less than whites. We should've believed that? You will not win this debate lol. My point is that some whites had agendas back then to make blacks and even natives of this land look bad.

They need to take a look at themselves before throwing any stones lol.

Uneducated people rarely run into trouble here. It's people that actually know what they're talking about that tend to upset the snowflakes.

For example, your statement. You're advertising that your're willfully uniformed and not very smart. Who's going to get mad? No one. Stupid people exist, we all know this. It's important to point it out though.

Yes , someone pointed you out and you got dubs. Take responsibility for your actions.

Can imagine how many of those numbers are swayed because of mistreatment of minorities. I bet you believe that they were tried fairly, stopped and frisk fairly and given the same benefit of the doubt at the white counter parts right?

Those numbers are not facts bud .
Lol now you sound desperate.

Blacks are more likely to be NBA players. Does that make you feel better snowflake?

Lol now you sound desperate.

Blacks are more likely to be NBA players. Does that make you feel better snowflake?

You still watch the sport that they are involved in and make them rich lol.

So when articles during slavery were written to explain how blacks couldn't be educated, we're savages and less than whites. We should've believed that? You will not win this debate lol. My point is that some whites had agendas back then to make blacks and even natives of this land look bad.

They need to take a look at themselves before throwing any stones lol.
Oh now you’re bringing up slavery. Whites commit the least crime. Blacks commit the most. That’s a fact. Just accept it & move on. No sense in wasting your time when you have no evidence to disprove my point.

Oh now you’re bringing up slavery. Whites commit the least crime. Blacks commit the most. That’s a fact. Just accept it & move on. No sense in wasting your time when you have no evidence to disprove my point.

It's funny when they try. It's hilarious watching someone have to argue that facts are racist.

It's funny when they try. It's hilarious watching someone have to argue that facts are racist.
Yeah. He can’t handle the truth. He’ll just throw out excuse after excuse & try to constantly change the subject. He suffers from denial

So you agree that some whites during America development wrote untruth articles about minorities and especially people of color right? Obviously they were wrong because of the inventors, athletes , educators and entertainers we have now.

So yeah, keep believing whatever you want lol.

Back