Colts player killed by drunk "immigrant" wanted for deportation

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Edwin Jackson plays for the colts. Apparently he was taking an Uber because he was drinking. He got sick, the driver pulled over and this loser hit the truck killing them both. He tried to run since he didnt have a license, was drunk and was either illegal or wanted for deportation.

Once again we have one of these stories. I read on the espn board and the liberals are out in full effect saying stupid shit like its no big deal, because a legal citizen could do the same thing or that people mad that he didnt belong here are racist.

of course i am sure that its easy to say that when it isnt someone you know who got killed by someone who shouldnt be here. RIP to the victims. It especially sucks because Jackson was doing the right thing by getting a ride when drunk and he gets killed by this dipshit who couldnt be bothered to get a ride

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/4/alex-gonsales-accused-dui-death-colts-edwin-jackso/

UPDATE: The driver accused of killing Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson and Uber driver Jeffrey Monroe was an undocumented immigrant who used a fake name and has been deported twice in the past.

Indiana State Police detectives have determined the driver was 37-year-old Manuel Orrego-Savala, a citizen of Guatemala. He gave police the alias Alex Cabrera Gonsales after the early Sunday crash that killed Jackson and Monroe.

Last edited:
I'm weird on driving drunk. I dont think it should be punished as it is. Rather depending on what you do. This guy would get death in my ruling. Had he made it home safely, no crime.

I feel bad for the family. What a fucked up way to die. Like TS said. He was trying to do the right thing

All drunk drivers are the worst

Won't stop this thread from desperately trying to extend this person's crime to the summary background of any person of said background who committed it

Not very punk rock of us but good lord you'll see Sherdog try

Illegal or not, the guy is a piece of shit for driving drunk.

If he did have a deportation order, he should have been booted out long ago and this wouldn't have happened.

What a shame. Edwin was a solid player with a lot of potential, he also did quite a bit helping out various communities within Indianapolis. Drunk driving is so easily preventable with some common sense, but that's not exactly in abundance these days. I'm sure long as liquor and vehicles exist, it's inevitably going to keep happening.

As far as the guys immigration status goes. He should have been out of here already. There have been a number of instances throughout just the last few years of Americans being killed by those who had no right to be here. If these people don't care to go through the legal process to obtain citizenship and go into hiding when their card is pulled, what makes you think they're keen on respecting other laws?

So Edwin Jackson plays for the colts. Apparently he was taking an Uber because he was drinking. He got sick, the driver pulled over and this loser hit the truck killing them both. He tried to run since he didnt have a license, was drunk and was either illegal or wanted for deportation.

Once again we have one of these stories. I read on the espn board and the liberals are out in full effect saying stupid shit like its no big deal, because a legal citizen could do the same thing or that people mad that he didnt belong here are racist.

of course i am sure that its easy to say that when it isnt someone you know who got killed by someone who shouldnt be here. RIP to the victims. It especially sucks because Jackson was doing the right thing by getting a ride when drunk and he gets killed by this dipshit who couldnt be bothered to get a ride

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/4/alex-gonsales-accused-dui-death-colts-edwin-jackso/

All humans are the same regardless of race or legal status. Drinking and driving is wrong.

I'm weird on driving drunk. I dont think it should be punished as it is. Rather depending on what you do. This guy would get death in my ruling. Had he made it home safely, no crime.

I feel bad for the family. What a fucked up way to die. Like TS said. He was trying to do the right thing

What happens if a cop sees a guy driving erratically and upon pulling him over realizes that he's far too drunk to drive. He hadn't technically killed anyone or damaged anything, but his he was far too drunk to be behind the wheel. How would you go about it in that case?

What happens if a cop sees a guy driving erratically and upon pulling him over realizes that he's far too drunk to drive. He hadn't technically killed anyone or damaged anything, but his he was far too drunk to be behind the wheel. How would you go about it in that case?

On regular traffic cases with no damages I would double the fine for his poor judgement. As for logistics I would either tske him home if local or take him to a cell for the night if not.

being an immigrant has nothign to do with this story. the guy si a piece of shit for driving drunk, immigration status is irrelevant.

On regular traffic cases with no damages I would double the fine for his poor judgement. As for logistics I would either tske him home if local or take him to a cell for the night if not.

So a fine rather than a criminal charge and/or license suspension? Not sure that would deter it from happening, in fact I think it would do the opposite. I think most states drunk driving laws are fairly reasonable.

What a shame. Edwin was a solid player with a lot of potential, he also did quite a bit helping out various communities within Indianapolis. Drunk driving is so easily preventable with some common sense, but that's not exactly in abundance these days. I'm sure long as liquor and vehicles exist, it's inevitably going to keep happening.

As far as the guys immigration status goes. He should have been out of here already. There have been a number of instances throughout just the last few years of Americans being killed by those who had no right to be here. If these people don't care to go through the legal process to obtain citizenship and go into hiding when their card is pulled, what makes you think they're keen on respecting other laws?

I understand when people say “anyone could of hit him drunk driving so is immigration status doesn’t really matter”

This is a sad situation and if enforcing the laws and borders saves someone’s life then there shouldn’t be so many obstacles from stopping deportations and all that. Eerie how Trump said something about a life being lost in the SOTU speech.

This

Every human being knows that 1st impressions count yet they can't (proportionally) control themselves....

being an immigrant has nothign to do with this story. the guy si a piece of shit for driving drunk, immigration status is irrelevant.
If he was deported and not in the country he wouldn’t of hit him on that highway and he wouldn’t be dead

So a fine rather than a criminal charge and/or license suspension? Not sure that would deter it from happening, in fact I think it would do the opposite. I think most states drunk driving laws are fairly reasonable.
Seeing as how lethal drunk driving is, yes, they're fairly reasonable.

If he was deported and not in the country he wouldn’t of hit him on that highway and he wouldn’t be dead
If he had been aborted at (or before @Palis ) birth he wouldn't have killed him. this is clearly a pro-abortion story.

the cause of this is clearly the drunk driving. I hope the driver gets the book thrown at him btw.

Last edited:
If he had been aborted at birth he wouldn't have killed him. this is clearly a pro-abortion story.
Good point , Instead of a wall we should build abortion clinics and in fact have no border and build huge moving walk ways.

This makes no sense at all.

Him being an illegal immigrant who was actively evading the law shows us quite a bit. Firstly, that he didn't care to respect our immigration laws and our legal process, which he further demonstrated when he attenpted to flee the scene because he was illegally driving without a license. He has shown time and time again that he has no interest in respecting our law, and thus his actions cost two innocent people their lives.

Simply put, people who are here illegally who are deliberately undermining our laws have no business here. And this, as well as many other cases, show why illegal immigration is something that needs to be dealt with. As it is costing people their lives.

Last edited:

Meh it's not like the current laws do a lot of deterring

This makes no sense at all.

Him being an illegal immigrant who was actively evading the law shows us quite a bit. Firstly, that he didn't care to respect our immigration laws and our legal process, which he further demonstrate when he attenpted to flee the scene because he was illegally driving without a license. He has shown time and time again that he has no interest in respecting our law, and thus his actions cost two innocent people their lives.

Simply put, people who are here illegally who are deliberately undermining our laws have no business here. And this, as well as many other cases, show why illegal immigration is something that needs to be dealt with. As it is costing people their lives.

this is different from every other drunk driving asshole how exactly? they all dont care about our laws. neither do people who smoke weed, jaywalk and a host of other crimes. THis guy is a piece of shit for driving drunk, not for being here illegally.

I'm sure he would be wanted his death to be used as a reason for people to get riled up about immigrants.

Back